Xenotor, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name: Xenotor
Weight: 30 pounds
Height: Taller than the usual Chestburster( 3ft)
Species: Xenomorph(Baby PredAlien)
Color: Blue-Black
Appearance: He has the appearance of the " The Abomination " except in breaking out his skin color was the color of maybe the average blue. He has the mandibles feature and dreadlocks. The silver like teeth which he may retain his whole life. His exoskeleton resembles the Praetorians hinting that he may be a young Praetorian. Since being born there is no scars at all since he is a newborn. His host was large for his own species, Xenotor exhibiting most of his hosts traits including the large frame and his eyes which if you look closely Xenotor has shallow eyes though they look green.

Bio: Xenotor was born on a Predator Planet where they were hunting Xenomorphs the leader a Bad-Blood whose skin was blue(The reason for his Skin color)the Leader was known as Darkness little did he know that the Xenomorph had just shed its skin and after murdering a Praetorian, Darkness was impaled from behind with a large tail and the queen flung him and than took his mask off to let the facehugger climb on him. Hours later, Xenotor was out and murdered all the Predators with stealthy sneak attacks that wiped out all of them except a young man who the predators captured, Xenotor killed him and ate him whole.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name: EliteHunter13

Height: 7 feet

Bio: Tall, sharp-looking and built powerfully. He has a scar over his right eye and a broken, badly-healed tusk. Broad shoulders and massive arms are accompanied by large legs that launch him high into the air.

Background: Elite of high caliber and recommended highly by his superiors. He will not die until his head is severed. His greasiest enemies are the Aliens, they killed his family and he is constantly seeking revenge. Unlike many Predators, he finds humans to be highly capable and will defend any to the death.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is basically copied from my Profile but there's a photo idea posted in there, so I guess it'd be better to just read it from my Profile but here it is (seriously, check out the profile):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter Predator: Biography

True Given and pronounced Name: Unknown

Species: Yautja

Sex: Male

Age: Unknown (Seemingly an Adult, with peek physical condition, looking as if to be the Human equivalent of a 30-40+ year old man)

Height: Unknown (Somewhat taller than average, equivalent to Yautja as a 6'2" tall man would be to humans)

Style: Hunter, Warrior, Tactician

Traits: Both Physically and Mentally Superior than Average

Weapons: Wristblades (vary in length), Spear, Caster (Also shown to have Net Gun, Shuriken, Maul, Whip, Dagger, Mines, and even a Yautja Scythe)

Rank: Respected Blooded Warrior and Hunter, holds a Feared Reputation

Clan: Unknown

Physical Description: Standing somewhat taller than the average Yautja, The Hunter Predator holds an intimidating appearance. With a lean muscularity, a common yellow and black skin, and longer hair tendrils he has the look of a Cold Ruthless Predator. His Armor is a shiny metallic look, with a couple scratches. Not too much more armor than the basic armor set, his armor is more a metallic based as opposed to the common brown armor and cloths, his consists of more sharp intimidating metal. His Helmet being the widely recognized Celtic Design worn by few, his mask takes on a skull-like look in the right lighting, adding another level of fear. Like most Yautja he has several masks, the Celtic being his preferred and most recognized. He has mainly two of these Celtic Helms, one being a clean and shiny like new, the other with scratches from past conflicts. His most distinguishing feature (other than his height, hair, and helmet) is his hands, while his left one is clad with a black leather fingerless glove, his right hand seems to be in an armored medieval metal glove, when in truth it is in fact robotic. Up to just underneath his elbow (Where his Wristblade gauntlet starts) his arm is prosthetic, but made with the highest technology so that it only seems like he is wearing a sharp metallic glove. Few have seen The Hunter Predator's Face and therefore his face's look under the mask is Unknown, this makes his age that much more impossible to truly determine.

Reputation: Little to No Yautja in History have ever heard The Hunter Predator's True Yautja given name. Several beliefs have been tossed around and suggested or claimed from him never actually having one to Bi-Han (Bai-Hahn). However, More often than not, many Yautja have believed The Hunter Predator to in fact be "The Black Warrior", an ancient belief of Yautja Religion as their idea of what Humans refer to as "Death" or "The Fourth Horseman"... And most popularly referred to as "The Grim Reaper" or simply... "The Reaper"

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Whelp, I figured out my character for the next RP and for spars. I'll use this from now on

-
Name: Snowman

Weight: 413 kilograms

Height: 2.5 meters

Physical Characteristics: similar to the giger drone in apperance, exept with felt green detailing, specificly on the arm surronding thing and ilher back things. Her dome is green-tinted as well. She also has an elongated, whiplike tail. Whe is often seen with an 8 surrounded by a circle on her body, in areas such as the head or chest. It is obviosly etched in.

Bio: Bad. Thats all you can say. Hungry for food, power and exitement, she will manipulate and harm others to help herself. She is a HUGE BITCH. Her tendqncies, even to her own hive, are genocidal. She likes 8 balls.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

hunter predator.

hey! don't steal my line! you read the last peace of your bio probably in my rpg with elite. what i said was:

krio can kill so many things (on his own) that he is refered as "death" or "the grim reaper".

so don't steal my lines!

don't steal tingles magic words!

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Krio, Hunter Predator has been here for a long time, and that line has always been in his bio (as far as I can remember). Chill out.

Dronehive, that is one heavy alien for only two meters tall, maybe try making her a little taller to feasibly comply with a height/weight ratio, I'd say 8 feet would be acceptable (I say that because your character seems to have an affinity with the number 8.) Although even then, weighing in at 888 kilograms seems excessive (Unless the character is really bulky). Sorry to be so strict on this stuff, but it just bothers me (Like, there's a runner a few pages back that weighs 2 tons, the whole point of a runner is to be lightweight).

Sorry Krio, I didn't read that, I have a small obsession with the personified character of "Death" so I actually came up with that on my own and found out the Yautja really do have an idea of "Death" like we do called the "Black Warrior" so I adopted the idea into my character's backstory. I'm not go an change it but no I didn't intentionally take your line.

Plus Firehunter is right, I'm not even sure when exactly I put that in my bio originally either but seeing how long I've been here it could've been ages ago. Literally...

I've thought of so much stuff for HP it's stupid, seriously, from him just being a loner with a past mystery to him like killing his entire clan granting him that name. Or like he killed a Yautja who was on his death bed already (possibly an elder) to put him out of his misery, honorable discharge lol. And then so much more I don't have time to list lol.

Sorry, changed it to 2.5 meters.

I hate feet.

Also, I feel stupid. Fine, I switched the ratio. Sue me. She will be 413 kilos instead.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

413 is a fine number.

Also, I want everyone to know that I've actually used this thread as one of my back-up references. You know, just in case you didn't already have info in your profiles. And I still find myself using it.

This thread DOES have a purpose, is what I'm saying.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I've found that at this point i'm the only person playing this 100% straight faced.

Almost ALL the xenomorphs are fucked up rapists. (Some do it well, Some don't)

Almost ALL the Yautja are s00per hyper crazy skilled killers. (Not as annoying but still. Not everyone is liquid death)

I feel like I'm one of the very few people who plays a character that isn't 100% badass but isn't 100% anti hero (Oh so edgy)

I understand.

But hey, Snowman won't be crazy.
Just the killer part.
Which makes her worse, in my opinion.

Oh well, shes a fucking homestuck character

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/01343.gif

(I have given up on images. I'm sorry.)

Honestly because there isn't much to do with the characters, HP isn't necessarily supposed to be all super-elite just more unknown, lol the old cliche "dark and mysterious" but I just didn't want to be just another Yautja so I went with a hint of cliche without going too overboard.

But yeah the psychopathic Xenos set me off, not gonna lie, but to each their own ya know? As long as someone doesn't try to make their Xeno like a corporate businessman or anything I don't care.

But yeah a lot of ours are all similar but it's whatever really. As long as we each play the role different and with our own unique style it won't seem too abused, hopefully.

^In theory, anyway.

So I redid Snowman...

Name: Snowman

Weight: 413 kilograms

Height: 2.5 meters

Positive Traits:
Intelligent (to a point- she is cunning)
Long, thin tail (think a whip)
Self-dependent

Negative Traits:
Isolated (does not work in groups)- even more so after SPADE accident
physically weak
Greedy and power hungry attitude

Physical Characteristics:

Green "rim" (the part that looks like a boa)- later yellow after SPADE
Long tail (red after SPADE)
Scarred face after SPADE accident

Note: SPADE is a code for a fight between me and P13 (actually, Spade is P13, but meh). We have this planned. It will take place during the next RP. I've planned a lot out this time, but not to the point where my char isn't flexible.

I am pretty sure no one wants to hear my back story.... NO ONE. It is too long i guess.

I say go for it. Developing your character and growing as a writer means putting yourself out there and seeing what people think. If they don't receive it the way you want them to, that means you have more growing to do, and that's fine, because starting at 100% would be boring.

That's the reason I'm doing that art bullshit - I know none of you have done more than skim over a few sections of my Art Crap thread, but that's alright because even just putting that on the internet was a big move forward for me.

It's scary putting your stuff online, even when it sucks, but it helps you grow up.

^I read it.
It was good.

Still sure no one will read it, but let's try it out....

NAME: krio
Species:synthethic xenomorph
Clone of: badapple
Likes: opponents, torture, dronehive (in a hate sort of way).
Hates: badapple, other non-worthy xenos, normal xenos.

BIO:

"Hello, doctor." Weyland walked to the lab coated doctor named 'east'. "How is specimen 1 today?" He asked. "We've run some tests on him.... And he seems to be more aggresive an hour...." The doctor said, making sure he drove the nervousness back. Weyland walked to him and said "is this the perfect killing machine? No feelings? No pain?". The doctor gulped. A drip of sweat came from his forehead. "No sir". Weyland frowned. "No!?!" He yelled at the doctor. His anger level was over 9000! "THIS IS THE LAST ONE WE HAVE!!!! How is this one not perfect either?!?".

"We could clone specimen 1...." East said. "...... Do it... And erase all feeling 'badapple' has, i want it to be killer, no mercy!" Weyland said. After specimen one's DNA was taken (he did kill some people on the way), he was cloned by the doctor. A pod was put in a capsule, and 30 minutes later, krio came out. But he felt something.... A feeling there was more of him... That he wasn't real... And so he burned the lab down, letting out specimen 1, now titled 'badapple'.

And krio hated badapple.

Badapple was real and he was not, and he wanted badapple dead...

RPG canon:

First appearance: alienxeno vs kirby cage vs badapple vs tawaganator.

Is is the second antagonist in the rpg

He fought both alienxeno and tawaganator, but eventauly got defeated. Although he looked dead, he was merely in a recovering state. He also learned about alienxeno being his second original.... Just more to look out for things to come.
-----------
Second appearance: battle for LV426.

Krio is the main antagonist.

He fought the whole team that he hated. Badapple, alienxeno, a new member called gamefreak, and a xeno called ire.

He was more evil here, even smashing a predator wrist bracer to make it explode. Each and every one of the badapple's team had fought krio at least once. But most of the time krio was victorious. He had wiped out the whole team once, but it was merely because he made it tricky for them. He ended up facing alienxeno, who he hated almost as if he was BA.

He ended up defeated, but not yet dead. It seemed that in the LV 426's sequels, krio took over the minds of the team, making them work against each other. Even thoguh krio did not post in this section, he did
seem to do that.
The team was later killed except for badapple and gamefreak.

Last appearance: the planes of nightmares.

Krio, being a antagonist for most of the part, seems to save people he hated, although it is shown he STILL hates them. He says that "nobody kills you but me..." And wishes to kill his enemies on his own. He had developed a possible crush for a drone named 'dronehive' however dronehive sees krio as a weirdo. One reason is because he is not a biological xeno. Another is because he talks with voices in his head which was the outcome of the last battle he fought with alienxeno. The voices were supposed to keep him stable, and to stop him from switching evil AGAIN.

He disobeyed many of bloo's orders, and at first was a pretty minor character. However he seemed to take a bigger role later. Even though he didn't give a single shit about bloo, he still fought for bloo's honnor after he died.

Krio later began to push the voices out of his head, transforming him into pure evil.
he made drone distrust herself and fights badapple under the floor where firehunter captured black burn.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name:Badapple
Height: 5'6"
Weight:64 kilo's
Bio: Badapple looks the same as most other runners, though he prefers standing and has a rigid crack like a lightning strike spreading out going up is cranium. He is also smarter and prefers fight rather than flight.

Krio, dronehive isn't my char anymore.
Its snowman now.