preds being tested.

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

you know how weyland utani corp. likes to breed xenos?
well what if they train preds to fight for the colonial marines.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wasn't that a thing in Concrete Jungle?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't recall that from Concrete Jungle.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

In Predator: CJ they forced the predators to fight for them. Or brainwashed them or something. I don't think they can be trained.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah there were three predators in CJ that fought against you. but they were part cyborg.... so technicallt they were 'programmed' to fight for them

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

yep....they will never catch me.....because i have the terror mask!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

... What?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

it makes a pineaple and then i kill you with it!

it is a splatterhouse referance.....BA must get it....he has the game himself...

well what if they get a newborn pred and raise the pred to fight for them!

Son, just... just don't.

hell yea man! i hope they do that in avp3.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well in theory i guess that preds' can be trained to fight just like humans can be raised by dogs.

But i don't honestly think a Yautja would let its child anywhere close to a place where it could be captured

well, suppose the parents are dead. then you can take the little yautja!

That's very specific. I've heard many theories, but one of my favorites goes like this:

The Predator baby would crash onto the land of an unsuspecting farmer. A Xenomorph baby would crash in the slums of a big city, only to be found by a rich scientist by the name of "Cashpenny," whose employer, M4 Carbine, would later kidnap the Xenomorph and betray Cashpenny. M4 would name the Xenomorph "Todd" and raise him to be fucking evil. However, Todd would run away and eventually end up at the farm.

Meanwhile, the farmer would name the Predator "Copper." The farmer would later die due to a giant fucking explosion in the cow barn. Copper would be on his own, living for the next 150 years - well into his teenage years - before making contact with anyone else. He would eventually meet Todd and they would become fast friends. However, this peacetime wouldn't last, as the Enclave - a revival program stemming from M4 Carbine, because it's been 150 years - would shatter their world and reveal that Aliens are, in fact, versus Predator.

It would be here where the Enclave take back their prized possession, a Xenomorph from Outside Space. It remains bewildering to crack scientists and bus-stop cynics as to why they didn't also capture Copper, who was also an alien from Outside Space. Anyway, the Enclave and their president, Michael Scott, would turn Todd evil again with science and other shit, probably. Michael Scott would then send Todd against Copper to test his new ultimate weapon. Copper would fight only to defend himself, as he still believes Todd to be his true bestest friend. Of course, in a dramatic turn of events, Todd don't give a shit, and cuts off Copper's hand as Copper holds on for dear life off the edge of a cliff, because that's where they are now.

It's here where Michael Scott reveals that M4 Carbine, the Enclave's direct predecessor, were the ones to kill the farmer 150 years prior. However, Copper reveals that it was also they who killed Cashpenny, Todd's rich foster father. In an even dramaticer turn of events, it's revealed that Michael Scott is the reincarnation of both the farmer and Cashpenny at the same time, and that he just wanted both of his children back, even though he tried to kill one of them. Todd suddenly remembers his roots and proceeds to morph into a Queen, otherwise known as MegaTodd. MegaTodd defeats CashFarm and embraces Copper. However, they have to change their names and travel back in time, and so now they live in New York with Jesus. Also MegaTodd turned back into normal Todd.

Also, PredBorns are not and should not ever be a real fucking thing.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

What i dont get is the fact that if a predators mouth looks like a vagina, would that mean that the baby would come out of the mouth? Anyways... yeah

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

I imagine the Brothers Strause must've thought so judging by the way the predalien reproduced in AvP:R.

what happens if pred formed a planet and thousand s of preds lived there and it was a democracy like america and britan ireland france etc and they had a pred army!?! LOL

IceNeko, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmmm now THAT would be very interesting.

*wonders if Predators are in fact real*

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

That would be both cool and terrifying

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Agreed

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Have you ever heard a child say something so incredibly stupid but flawlessly logical that you just cant argue with it.

Well played BA, Well played indeed.