Predators Teaser Trailer!

The-Wolf, Yautja, 14 years ago

Its up on IGN!

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/429477/predator-3/videos/predators_trl1_031810.html;jsessionid=habqc1r70l2lm?show=hi

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

This is... Cory... Holy shit.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

nice :D

as usual the humans got dragged in some hunting game xD

mr_loco, Yautja, 14 years ago

It already looks like it's gonna be da bomb

Yea yea, trailer's all nice and shit, but... do you have any idea who that is??? THAT IS CORY!

I'm pumped! I love how its a modern movie and its a sequel. (not a remake!!) You don't get that often these days.

What's up, Death

Well let's see, what happened while you were gone, I got my own clan, Peterson got his own clan too, Malus got his own clan but got kicked out of it. But we're still pretty much dead and every mod that's left is pretty much a troll.

So about the trailer, i didn't see anything that we couldn't see in the teaser... But that site works pretty slow for me, so i'll just wait for a youtube version or something to rewatch it more closely.

I see. So no one's around?

Yeah, at least we got a good luck at all the characters though.

Deathdrop's still here, Pv2's still here, shadow, me, predess is still around when she can, and then there are some new people. Some of the older members are around sometimes, including you now.

I hope there's more to the characters to see in the movie, but i don't know how they'll make that many characters seem interesting...

Same as they did in Predator.. hopefully.

Predator was a different thing, they were a team, this is just a bunch of guys who have never met eachother before.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

none of the characters hav ever meet each other in predators and ther u hav different people just arguin over somethin while in predator they worked as a team.

So i expect this to be very chaotic for the humans and many traitors who want to save their own lives and stuff, im looking forward for this kind of fun :D

"Predator was a different thing, they were a team, this is just a bunch of guys who have never met eachother before."

"none of the characters hav ever meet each other in predators and ther u hav different people just arguin over somethin while in predator they worked as a team."

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

WTF Death, you didn't mention me! i've been here since....well.....a long time.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

OMG another new trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

yea me Too were to epic to be left outside.

k k I only will be honored after 2 years