beotray, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

any way, I think it would be possible if u used science, for instance breed them in a lab and inject some drugs in their nachos to get them high and makem Fuck?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Adding black pepper to lemonade while raising the glass is "spicing it up." Fucking a shark with a cinnamon-flavored condom while riding an elevator is "spicing it up."

What these 2 things have in common with CJ's final boss, other than spicing it up, is that they're all terrible ideas.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Though I have not read it myself, I think there is a human/xeno/pred hybrid in Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator that goes by the name Ripley 8.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Still havent beaten that game, Cant get past that level where you have to cross a bridge and just get nuked by 50 rocket launchers.

Same level where you fight that one ninja clown samurai guy.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

there is another way around that bit if i remember right. I'l replay it and found out what you might be doing wrong. might take a few days though. haven't played it in years.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

doesnt the site have a clan for hybrids
I think its all called dark moon organisation

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

You can click then clan button, Then look for the Clan that isn't one of the human, Yautja or Alien clans.

:I

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I think it's called Darn Anal Penetration. No one knows for sure. It's not like you could check the front page, where the clans are listed, before posting. As far as I remember, there has only ever been one predator-human hybrid on the site, and she was in a predator clan, I can't remember if it was Pattillo or Humper's Dome. As far as I know, there are only alien-human hybrids in Dark Cunt Superstition, and those should be considered canon, since Ripley was one. And I mean, I should know, because I was their leader before rejoining the Semper Slurpees. But I don't REALLY know, I can't remember.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

sorry using a shitty phone to look at the forums
which takes hours to load a pages
so I used my equally shitty memory
but yeah anyway very sorry for the terrible distress that I may have caused you

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Don't worry Boobwizard, happens to the best of us.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I can't believe this thread made it to three pages. It's admirable, in a sick way.