concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

YOU FUCKED IT, YOU SPELT THE LAST ONE WRONG.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

HOLY HELL HE DID!!

BLASPHEMY!! THE SCROLLS SHALL DESTROY YOU!!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

The names of the OFF-TOPIC THREADS have gone down hill since OFF-TOPIC THREAD 11: MY MEDS STOPPED WORKING. It was the last good one.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

YOU TRY COMING UP WITH 15 OF THE FUCKERS.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

You know what I fucking hate? When I spell "paid" as "payed". I don't even know where the shit i got this habit.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Anyone ever see a Durian or smell one?

Is that a variety of vagina?

>.>

No it's not.

Edit: I can't stop humming Down, Down, Down, To Goblin Town now XD

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

It is, actually.

Durians are commonly seen in female grizzly bears during the summer. They're kind of like blue waffles, but green, because they spend so much time fucking trees called Durios.

Contrary to their appearance, they're entirely fuckable if one wishes to do that, although I don't know why the fuck you would.

YOU FORCED MY HAND DEATHDROP. ALSO YOU ONLY NAMED FOURTEEN OF THEM, SO THERE!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD: MASTURBATION IS LIKE PROCRASTINATION, IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME UNTIL YOU REALIZED YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF.

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 2: TORI KONG!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 3: CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 4: CARDBOARD PIZZA, ROUGHAGE YO

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 5: MOUTH FEELZ

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 6: MY ANUS TINGLES IN GELATINOUS RAGE

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 7: IN SOVIET RUSSIA THIS JOKE IS STILL NOT FUNNY

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 8: MY FROGS NAME IS FREDDIE MERCURY, TRUE STORY

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 9: ARF ARF MOTHER-FUCKER

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 10: ENGINEERED TO AMAZE

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 11: HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 12: OFF-TOPIC THREAD 10, 2.0

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 13: MARK OF THE BEAST

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 14: NEARLY OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: HERE BE MONSTERS, AND DIP

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: HARDY HAR HAR DEATHDROP

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 2.22: YOU CAN (NOT) GET THE 1000th POST

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"MY ANUS TINGLES IN GELATINOUS RAGE"

This is the next one until I forget and make it something else.

@Bloo

That mental image is stuck in my head now.

@SR

That's.....wow.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I believe i have. is it that bowling ball sized browny yellow fruit with spikes? if so then i have not smelled one but have heard that it smells or tastes a bit like onion to some people.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start,up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, startup, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, startup, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, startup, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start

^There could have been so many better ways to bring that up that it makes me upset and now I don't even want to talk about it, and that's crazy because I never mind talking about it.

I don't even know what it is other than something to do with various video game controllers.

I don't get why it's such a big deal. Just a bunch of people not really playing a game. It's probably the worst combination of boring and overhyped since Clash of the Titans.

The fan reaction is the only reason I ever got into it. It's amazing how much they blew this shit up. Church of the Helix, Zapdos the Saint, Flareon the False Prophet, and ABBBBBBK - it's ridiculous enough to be amusing to me.

Edit: The most amazing thing to me is that they actually managed to build a decent enough team to fight the Elite Four with.

I still have no idea what everyone is talking about, so I guess everything is normal.