New years

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 7 years ago

So its been years. I want to see whos been on here since ever, chime in whenever. I'm just curious.

I'm gonna say 13. now I'm 25.

Gaunt, Yautja, 7 years ago

O.O welp, I believe I joined this site when I was 11 years old, I am now 21 years (going on 22 DX)

Being, or getting "old" is just the way it goes for all of us.

Watch! It'll be DarkLionesses turn to get old, before you know it <.<

Still though, joking asides, another year just feels, arbitrary to me. Let's all move with it, see what we can do, maybe get some RP's going again (site wise) and just have fun, aiii? :D

FireHunter, Yautja, 7 years ago

I think I was around 9 or 10 when I joined (AvP had just come out and I was OBSESSED) and now I'm 21.

Crazy how time flies, hey?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

15/16, now 26 for another 4 months, so this will be my 11th year

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

I have a bad memory when it comes to dates and time so I had to make an educated guess based on the earliest posts that I made that I could find in a 5 minute period. And it looks like I joined in by at least 2007 so this should be my 9th or 10th year here... Damn now I do feel old.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

Meh early teen years and now I'm 21 and I'll be 22 in five months. Besides a virtual horse breeding website this is the longest I've been on a website.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

Holy fuck, it was 12 years ago oh Christ how

I must have beeeeeeen 15? 16? I'm 27 now, so...

badapple24, Yautja, 7 years ago

I'v been here for a short ass time compared to ya'll, I've been here since I was.... 10? I'm 17 now... haha. I'm not sure on the 10 part though, may have been 11-12

supersonicman96, Yautja, 7 years ago

I think I was 13-15 and now I am 20 going on to 21(and then comes the alcohol)