Making new clans?

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Are there specific rules, requirements for creating a new clan? I'm sure there are, so what are they? I'm thinking about making a new Hive Clan called 'Berserker' or 'Berserkers', something along those lines, >.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Sorry, but no new clans. The ridiculous number that already exist have no activity at all.

Aww =[[[[[[[[

But I did try to join the 'HIVE' nobody has replied.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

We usually just monitor new recruits for like a week before admitting someone in. That or Firehunter hasn't been on in forever. Don't worry, I'm sure you've made it.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What i wanna ask is how the hell do you manage to be here for so long and yet ask these dumb questions that have been asked hundreds of times. "How to get points?" and "How to make a clane?" have been the most vommon topics here in the last year or so, you could see sometimes even three of them at the same time on the Latest Topics section of the main page... So how exactly did you manage to miss them? HOW??? Because i don't know if you realise, but it's extremely disappointing and annoying when an apparently competent new member who claims to have been lurking the forum for so many years starts asking the same question that every idiotic new member askes again and again. I was hoping that at least you would not make these two topics again because i've seen them so many times in such a short time, i just wanna punch my monitor when i see them.

Dude, chill the f*ck out, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I was as calm as possible while writing that, what is YOUR problem? Do you have a problem with answering questions or do you have a problem with understanding long paragraphs of text? Why is it that every time you encounter a combination of those two you become defensive as if you're being persecuted? Are you really that insecure? Just fucking talk without telling people to chill out, this is not youtube. And whatever you do, do not become shadow! Because if a shadow who's had an averege life can whine so much, i don't even wanna imagine what a shadow with an actually rough life would be like.

MrXeno, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Aww, you two make me feel fuzzy inside, mmmmmm ^_^