I am leaving now.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I like to let everyone know that I am leaving this site. thats right. I am leaving. I have spent alot of time here and realy enjoyed myself. I have seen many members come and go. and now my time has come to leave. I am leaving because the activity here on this site is poor. and I find myself rarely on or posting for that matter. so I hereby say goodbye to all thoughs who I know and thoughs who know me.

I wish everyone a good life, and, should this site become active as it was when I first joined. I will return.

to my clan, I resign my Sub-Leader rank. I must say I am honored to serve you in the short time I had in the clan.

I will now sign out for the final time.

good bye. and piece out.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well man, the choice is yours. Ultimatly i will dearly miss you as my Sub-Leader and for as long as i am Clan Leader you will have the Rank of Veteran in the clan! you did well as a Sub-Leader in the short time we were together and possibly the best sub-leader i have had in all the clans i have been in on the internet, not just on this site.

GOOD LUCK BUDDY WE WILL MISS YOU!!!

Sincerly, Matthew Peterson
Silent Assassins Clan Leader

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oh shit! Well, you've not spent THAT much time here, but you'll certainly be missed. Keep up the great art anyway! Maybe see you some other time...

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hes been here longer than you, wraith.

Maybe he's been here before me, but he's not spent more time here than me >.>

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

touche.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

keep drawing aliens they are great

Lueshi, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Good luck my friend

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I HAVEN:T GOT TO KILL YOU YET!!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It's sad that you have to go Titan, but we do what we have to do. Keep it up with the drawings, they were pretty good. If you do show up in the future, I'll probably still be here. Until then, best of luck man.

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

-crys- i remember when he first joined he was so livly and full of happyness :( o well have a nice life dude !!!!!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You'll be missed, keep on drawing.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

So long suck.. err i mean buddy.

just kidding man. We will all miss ya.

Enjoy the real life to the fullest, but if you can, drop by sometimes and add some of your great art!

Namicole, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

R.I.P. dude. You will be missed =(

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

R.I.P???? hes not dead...obviously.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As far as you know..

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well I guess your some kind of psychic huh? When will I die?

As far as I know, Titanosaur isnt dead, and as far as you know, well, you dont. He didnt come here with a topic saying

"I died at (inser time) (insert date) and Ive come here to inform you i am dead."

Since it is impossible to do that without it being a stupid joke, he isnt dead.

He is dead, get over it, stop doubting rayne's powers!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Titanosaur died two days ago, he just came on msn instant messenger and told me.

Believe it.

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

neva >:3

plus if he was dead i would have looted his stuff by now and sold it off for cash ... and i got no money so he obviously alive

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i'm a dinosaur