How you became a fan?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 9 years ago

I actually first of all met AVP movie , I was in france and I saw the posters everywhere and I said like hey , hat movie looks cool most the guy at the right (pred) , When I saw AVP requiem and I was like A-W-E-S-O-M-E I heard it was bloody so my mum wont let (well actually she wont go) me see it , but offcors I saw it later on TV. Also I saw there were going play Alien on moviecity so I was going to see it and I asked my mum if she wanted to see it , and guess : No , its bloody

._. Alright so I saw it and ... Thats how I met the AVP stuff and then I found this page ...

alienxeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

i met it by seeing my dad say:MY HOLY F**iNG GOD THEY HAVE AVP CLASSIC 2000 ON THE BLACK MARKET DAM***!
and i was like:what the hell dad?why scream so loud in a public place?then i looked.that was the first time i saw a alien or predator.but before i saw it....i tought the alien was like those old school aliens and the predator an animal.when i saw them.....you bet i shit bricks!i was like 6!6 years old!
that is when i begged my dad to buy it and gues what....we buyed 2!to play online!

this is why i have all the first person games.aliens colonial marines.....i will beg my mother!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

please.....spell right....

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think he's asking where our first experience with A/P came from.

he does....

@DD: From what I gathered, I... I don't know what I gathered.

My first experience was watching one of the Quadrilogy with my dad and sister. I think it was Resurrection.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

My friend at school introduced me too it and I eventually watched AVP with my Parents and LOVED IT then went on to watch predator and alien seperatly

Titulus12, Yautja, 9 years ago

To be honest as a beardless boy I had already watched all the alien movies and when I saw the AVP poster I instantly saw the alien on it. When I looked to the right the child that I was saw a robot. So I was curious as to why was their a robot. Here in my lovely country I could easily go buy a dvd version of it and when I took it home to watch I realized it was actually another Alien called a Predator from that day I also became a Predator fan and an AVP fan.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 9 years ago

Saw some trailers for the movies, didn't think much of them at first, bru then I saw them on tv and I was like,"Wow! This is amazing! Especially the epic Predators, slaughtering hundreds of Aliens all at the same time"

god-of-death, Yautja, 9 years ago

i first became a fan when i was at my house i keeped seeing the avp movie and i looked at the cover then i thought to myself that looks like a cool movie. i watched it and became an avp geek.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

What's interesting here is how many people were introduced through the first AVP movie. We rag on it a lot, but it's unarguably had the effect of making more A/P fans.

I appreciate it because we hate it and that makes us adore our source material even more. It's a necessary evil - like how Requiem made us realize that AVP actually isn't the worst thing ever.

For the record, I never did loathe it with a passion like many others claim - sure it sucks, and I might front the sophisticated dick-joke-making cool guy act, but even I get really excited when a Predator swings around a screaming Alien in slow motion.

that was just aweesome!that alien is like:shiiiii
and the predator:yeah what now!huh?!?LOL

Blizzard, Yautja, 8 years ago

The way I found AVP was when I was 6 and i was looking in the attic and found some of my dads video games one of them was a game called "Aliens vs predator 1999 " so after installing it I found myself biting marines heads off and I love THats when my brother made a fatal mistake he said "look Daddy you can rip his arms off " and the game was confiscated
Ever since I have been obsessed

alienxeno, Yautja, 8 years ago

shit....thats just awfull......krio does that to me.....a lot.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

I saw alien resurrection then AvP and the rest is history!

madluke394, Yautja, 8 years ago

looking through my dvd collection and found the boxset of all the aliens, predators, avp 1 and 2. I thought it looked pretty cool and asked my parents what it was about, i started watching it and spent the whole weekend watching one after another. best films i have seen. They are my childhood really :p aha, i love the films and concept/idea of it all, its awesome.....

Darkmoon, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well actually for me, It was when my Grandad gave me Alien vs Predator the game

Hanei, Yautja, 8 years ago

I watched the first AVP then played and still own AVP Extinction, awesome game

batmanbegins123, Yautja, 8 years ago

i saw the end of RESURRECTION a long time ago. i was like all,"crap! that sucker just got his guts vaccumed into space! but whats the point." i never really looked into it. then, a couple years later, i saw the end of PREDATOR 2 and was like,"that things cool! is that an alien skull on the wall?" i had heard of avp and thought that was like a clue to the movie. so i saw ALIEN and was like"what his chest just exploded and an alien came out!" and i got the rest of the movies for my b-day and some from my savings. except predator movies still dont have those.