Hicks or Dutch?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the muscle bound predator hunter? or the cool as a cucumber xeno zapper?

who would you rather be backed up by and why?

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

yep, i agree. hicks is definately the man.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

both would be cool!! fair play though dutch was a very strong character. i thinnk i'd take hicks, the guy was incredible under pressure, not only did he have to deal with taking over command of a squad of marines but also had to contend with trying to survive against a haord of alien warriors. guy was smooooooooth.....

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Oh man.. could i have both??

No seriously.. i would rather have dutch. hicks is a great character. but he is just a grunt.. dutch is a leader. and hes smart. he could handle himself in most situations.

Here... Take it!

you coward!! i'd throw my pint at the predator, actually, what am i thinking??!!! why would i waste my drink??!!

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

id go with dutch hes bigger so i can get him to go first then leg it when kicks off lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i have to do with dutch. not because hes in predator, because he managged to kill a pred.
p.s. he should have been in predator2.

All must worship the mighty Granados.

hicks kicks butt, i mean c'mon Dutch might have the muscle, but he only had a Pred to handle. And another thing the Pred beat his in the hand to hand battle.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

why lose ur life so u cant drink when u can push someone in the way and go down the pub?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us