Favorite typo.....

vevlaa, Human, 15 years ago

Ok, post your favorite typos here... like one i made at Alp.com.

Quote: Vevlaa:
A bus bit a car

(i was making a post about when the bus I was in collided with a car.... and this came out)

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

a shit named the waffle (was in the lost soul rpg)

Alouran, Human, 15 years ago

Screw you, leave my typo alone ><

I love you to ROFL....what? its good, i can go in gaia and pick out a while butt load of them.

black_warrior, Human, 15 years ago

1-"Whats on a boat?"

2-"SEMEN"
2-"Seamen*"

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

DeathWraith says I made a typo in the quotes topic. I see no such thing . . .

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

what, no, you said woman in stead of man >.>

also, i have no favourite typos, i hate them, but i do like the word cireasouelly

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/37/Cireasouelly.jpg

DeathWraith (sparring topic 12th post)
2008-11-07 00:16:49
Undefined
edication (education) The brackets are mine.

"shadowatching
2008-11-08 14:29:50
Undefined
DeathWraith (sparring topic 12th post)
2008-11-07 00:16:49
Undefined
edication (education) The brackets are mine.
"

Theres a good typo....

Parenthesis*

hahah, nice.

Yeah I know, I just changed it before anyone else pointed it out.

oh my god, so now that i picked on your spelling, your favourite typo is the only typo i've never corrected, huh? Were i not used to how you act in situations like this, i'd find you pathetic. Just a new reminder of how smart you are: typos =/= not knowing how to spell; writing "romanian" without a capital R is not a typo, nor is it any kind of mistake.

Wait... are you talking to me or to the people above me?

Probably Shadow, unless its directed at me for correcting Shadow's word use...which I'm guessing it's not.

DeathWraith
2008-11-08 19:46:21
Undefined
oh my god, so now that i picked on your spelling, your favourite (favorite) typo is the only typo i've never corrected, huh? Were i not used to how you act in situations like this, i'd find you pathetic. Just a new reminder of how smart you are: typos =/= not knowing how to spell; writing "romanian" without a capital R is not a typo, nor is it any kind of mistake.

And i was laughing at Black, for pointing out a typo I had...

Brackets are mine....in Dw's post. haha!!!!NOW, i was laughing at Dw.

Oh how dumb can you get? The correct english spelling is "favourite", learn to english! Stop trying shadow, stop trying already, you are ridiculous!

Hmmmmmmmm i wonder if you're gonna pick on how i said "learn to english" next.

Nope, thats my job.

"learn to (Speak/Type/Spell) english!"

The parenthesis are mine.

And you spelled "Hmmm" wrong, as I think the general english spelling indicates it has only 3 m's.

I was saying it in romanian.

Romanian*

But since Romanian has an M in it already, then I guess the spelling would be "Hmmmm" wuth 4 M's. So you're still quite a few over.

No. In romanian we don't use capitals for languages and peoples. So it's not a mistake, because i was writing the r in romanian and the omanian in english. And i can do that as of yesterday, 14:31. Check local listings! But if you really want me to, i'll start saying română in stead of romanian, to make it all in one language :D lol. And every extra m after the hmmm depends on how long i say the m. Because i can keep the hmmm for half an hour without stopping to breathe. I breathe through my ears.

EDIT: "wuth" lol

Hunter_Predator, Human, 15 years ago

It's not my favorite but I always hated it when I accidently typed "wwww." or "ww." when entering a URL. But my girlfriend is the queen of typos...I could make a list of hers all day.