Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

One predator? Would there be one alien only at the same time....?

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Aww. I didn't even think of it as a spoiler for the fight scenes. I was too excited about it.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Very true, unless the man was told to be silent about any possible twists involving more Predators.
Sorry if my posting this was a spoiler, in any way. That was not my intent. lol

Angus.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The news that there will only be a single predator in AVP2 is really a mixed blessing. On one hand, we've already seen what that predator looks like, so there won't be any major surprises there. Although on the upside, that predator must be an elite hunter to be able to take on so many aliens throughout the movie. In a way, this news has just spoiled every fight scene in the movie, as we know that the solitary predator will have to survive until the end, meaning that any aliens he comes across during the course of the film are as good as dead.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Nice man. One Predator in the film? Oh well. THIS one HAS to be the bad ass of the movie!

EDIT:

This got me excited... heheh... Hmm...

Before AvP was greenlighted, James Cameron, the maker of Aliens, started work on a story for Alien 5, but when he heard of AvP, he thought that the crossover would "kill the validity of the franchise" and stopped work on his script. He changed his opinion about AvP after seeing it, however. He has also gone on record with Ain't it Cool News that he actually enjoyed AvP very much.

Yeah, don't call me stupid for only hearing this now.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Cool Angus, where did you find this....

And there's only one Predator... that certainly heats things up...

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."