Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sure m8. I think you should go for a more Alien movie plot not like a huge big thing, more of a "the alien grabs a guy and takes him away silently" rather than a "Guns blaring the marines blasted the xenos to hell" plotline. As much as I like the marines and guns blaring, Weaver is intersted in another movie like the first one.

hicksani.gif

Drone-Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

But I think you should have the queen in it though because her majesty makes the whole movie, ha...ha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

HA. You will be the next Jim Carrey. Ha. Ha.

hicksani.gif

alphaalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

in wanna see james cameron direct it because AVP is more of an action movie and since cameron did sucha a fantastic job on aliens i think he'd be best

DUDE! EJJR is wanting to direct it and I think he would do a sweeeet job! Have you even read his ideas?!?!?! They are cool!

hicksani.gif

EJJR, Undefined, 18 years ago

Love to, what's your e-mail? Or if you'd prefer just go to my site in my sig, go to contact us, and there's my e-mail.

Elijah Russell
Russell Writings
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/russellwritings

EJJR, Undefined, 18 years ago

Y;know I'd love to get all over Cameron's about this because it's really right up his alley. Considering he hasn't done any major motion picture since Titanic I would think he'd be up for it. If anyone has a way of contacting him or his agent I'll take the initiative. Until then I'll do a search for him and see what I canturn up.
Again thanks Hicks, have you read the script? If you like my work that much please do read the other stories I have on my site.
The director's chair will be a hard push but I'm going to give it my all to take the position.

Elijah Russell
Russell Writings
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/russellwritings

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

EJJR - that's fine my friend, feel more than welcome to send me that script whenever you're ready.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

ur making a script osf avp and ur hoping to get it made ... well all i can say is good luck m8 i havent actually read it but a lot of people make these scripts on this site so alli can say is i hope its the bestm8 nice1! and a good idea

-i will unleash my and my brethrens fury on those who oppose the hive mind- Shazuipredalien.jpg

good 1 m8 ive nowread most of it and think its great! i dont find it 2 b on of those cr@ppy
drafts that people with no talent do and expect 2 get it published just make sure u get rid of the site if it gets considered or evey1 will read that and it will ruin it for them nice1 m8 good idea!

-i will unleash my and my brethrens fury on those who oppose the hive mind- Shazuipredalien.jpg

it says it on this site sumwhere

-i will unleash my and my brethrens fury on