Xenomorphbane, Undefined, 15 years ago

hmmmmm............

some of this is true..........

BUT

about your first two points Mr. Death Wraith........

1.)the aliens were OBVIOUSLY not snakes. but, since this was said by the aztecs (and all the other cultures that wrote in the pyramid) and since that was some thousand years ago or something, they were alot more primitive and didn't know what the hell to call the Xenos. so since they have one slithering body (like a snake) when they burst out of the chest, they decided to call them serpents, since that was the closest thing they could think of. aztecs weren't going to call the Xeno's Xenomorph. WTF?! HOW SMART DO YOU THINK THE AZTECS WERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO? anyone with a 4th grade education could figure that out.

2.)and for your second paragraph there....

its funny you should say anyone under 13 wouldn't understand that, because as i recall, i had just turned 13 when the first AvP came out, and my dad took me to see it for my b-day. lol

but anyway, yea. that line is a little thing called foreshadowing. yaknow? that thing we learned in literature class when we were in like....8TH GRADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
yea, it was a terrible line.....but they wanted to do something to raise the suspense a little (even though they totally rushed through it)

and.......that's pretty much the only things a gotta disagree with outa that whole review up there.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well, mister Xenomorphbane............

1) The scriptwriter wrote "snakes" in the script, not the aztecs on the pyramids. Anyone with a kindergarten education could figure that out. Also no, you don't learn about the aztecs' traditions, culture and level of technology in the 4th grade.

2) My arguement and yours are not mutually exclusive. Therefore you are not disagreing with me here.

...........yea,well.................. SHUT UP!!!!!!
XP

um, yea we don't learn about aztec culture in 4th grade. what does this conversation have to with aztec culture? we're talking about what the aztecs thought to call the aliens. so when the modern humans read what the aztecs wrote, they didn't know what to call them either, so they went along with calling them serpents.

what i mean by fourth grade education is that if your at least in fourth grade, you could probably figure out that when they serpents they don't actually think the aliens are snakes, they just didn't know what to call them.

Well what i mean by kindergarten education is that when you're about 6 years old you can probably tell that it's a movie and those were not real aztecs that wrote real things about real aliens on a real pyramid. It was just a bad script.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well....yea....

but what about AvP-R? that had even worse script

"so tell me....what are you looking at now? me, or the clock?"

WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?!

lol

She was reffering to the time when he was looking at her and said he was looking at the clock in stead... Those lines made perfect sense to me, because, i don't know if you've noticed, but in most american movies, the teenagers are stupid.

braidon, Undefined, 15 years ago

to tell you the truth I loved the predators in all the films but the aliens from alien were crap

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Teen horror movies are and will always be epic fail. Or any kind of movie where a group of dumbasses have to band together to fight of the darkness, they don't have to be teens.

Auto_Pred, Undefined, 15 years ago

aliens from alien were crap.

There was only one Alien in the orignal film, I'll tell you whats crap, the Alien{s} from AVP R

No, the aliens from AvPR were very good, also the ones from Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Rez. The aliens from AvP were crap.

ok, death wraith im not retarded, i know what she was refering to. im just saying that part was retarded along with most of the movie.

teenage horror films are always an epic fail. well said. and to tell yo the truth, AvP-R was just another cheap teenage horror film. *sigh*

the aliens in ALL the movies were awesome wtf are you guys talking about?

Rumino, Undefined, 15 years ago

AVP sucked so much the preds were just. . . not like the classics but The Wolf is total ownage
my 2 favs are the Wolf and the City Hunter from pred 2