Clan tags, A Surgestion...

Vampyrik, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Was looking at the home pages of the clans and an idea popped into my head to have clan banners on each clan home page, A small image maybe same size as our sigs to give alittle imagery of the clan, That only the leader of the clan can change.

Also I noticed that there is a leave clan option at the bottom of the clan your in, Dunno if there is also an apply if your not in a clan ? Would be good and alot easier on clans finding members as they would not have to keep looking at the clan topics looking for members, Instead they look at the application that the member put forth ?

Any input on either or both ideas ?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well, about the clan tags, we can already add them ourselves, i see no reason why default banners should be added. We can already use the html code for images quite well, us clan leaders. So the banner in the clan page is solved. What i thought of once was some kind of small banner close to the player's name, like it now says xenomorph, human, yautja or undefined. But a small banner with the clan's colours and innitials or name, depending on how long it is.

As for the application, i think it's safer if it's public like it is now, so that leaders know who's an idiot by applying to all clans at once and no fighting over members and bla bla bla.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I think the apply button concept is a great idea!
and I agree with deathwraith`s idea of having a small banned under our names.

you guys should email P

Meh, these things take a lot of coding, and after all the things he did in the short time he was here, i think P disurves another 2 years vacation, no?

Sit by and nothing gets done. Also you would of coures only be able to apply to one clan at a time.

Just noticed the banners on the other clans, Seems the Hive is he only one without a banner. XD

I still think the applications are good public as they are... It's nicer for people to know when a member joins a clan... We would be even more divided if all of this were done privately.

Hmmm I guess so, Yet the idea still should'nt be ruled out, Perhaps just like an RPG section there could be a clan reqest forum, I dunno, Just throwing ideas out now. Lol.

This reminds me, and sorry for the off-topic, but there's this Links section... ever clicked it? It's most helpful. Someone should do something about it.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You know, I was actually thinking about making one for the Shadow Serpents. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all...?