Characters Wanted for Story - Xenos and Humans Only

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I am starting a story and I need some characters for it, so please submit a short bio. (Sorry there are no Yutaja characters needed - I'm only using Humans and Aliens)

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Go ahead and use my character (You can click on my name to find the description, or I could post it in here if you really want).

Problem is, if it's an Aliens story, a predalien may seem out of place. Are there predators in it and you just don't need predator characters or is it an Aliens-based one?

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You can use my character. He is a bit messed up in the head and loves bathing in his victims blood. just read my bio

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You can use mine:D

Name:-Specimen 12986
personality:- I am a little more powerful than alot of drones and warrior aliens in the hive. I don\'t like to back down. And never back down from a fight. but if i am badly enough injured i will retreat farther away.
Equipment- claws, bite, tail, wall walking, pounce, sprint and spit acid

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Fire Hunter,for the first couple of chapters there will be only alines and humans. But in later chapters I might have a predator. So yes, I probally will use your character. Your character though will probally appear more in the second story.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Having a predalien opens up alot of implicit features and possibilities, to a story that is suppose to have no conflicting Yautja present, you can leave the readers mind to wonder about events that are hinted, but not seen, things that happened, I'm sure you get the idea (gruesome outbreak scene in remnant structure, bliss).

I'll throw my characters bio into the mix here, you have permission to take and tweak work from my bio, to a point (don't just copy my writing and change several words).

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

you can use mine to

i ,alienxeno,am a son of the queen and pretty smart(for a xenomorph)
i like after killing my pray breaking it to pieces eating them leaving only blood and maybe a heart,a leg,and another prey i did not eat out of honor