Character bios wanted for story!

Echo-Wolf23, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hi there!

I'm looking for some of your character bios for a story I'm gonna be writing here soon! I need about 11 bios if that's okay with you all. You can write whatever you like in your bios! I need Aliens, Predators, and Humans for this story! I already have 8 Humans, 6 Aliens, and the Predators (too many to count for me). If you want, please send me your bios! I'll be glad to take them for my story! It will be OUR story too! Since I'm very nice (and everyone is too) I'm going to let all of YOU write some of the story! I'll add some and everyone else can add some!

Thanks for listening! :)

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's a very interesting ideal, we have several (scratch that, MANY) writers on this site I believe, so I'm sure there could be debates on this story and where it'll go , but we'll take it one step at a time for the moment.

You can feel free to take anything from my profile (as I don't really want to copy and paste ALL of that), I'm gonna keep my eye on this, and mabey even pitch in when it comes to the writing, if that's ok with you.

I'm liking your positive attitude, it's certainly something that gets you places ^_^

Oh wow, really? Thank you so much, Gaunt! I'm glad you think my story will be interesting! I don't wanna take all the credit for everyone's story so that's why I'm making it everyone's time to shine! They can post whatever they feel like, but all I'm asking as a tiny favor is to include MY characters in it too. I don't wanna feel left out! (I hope everyone will like me for this!)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Gaunt! :)

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Tis not a problem.

It may be something to note that we have a Fan Fiction thread on the site.

It is fairly new, but has an idea or two that you may be able to work with, as well as scout for more.

Edit:

Scratch that, you can find alot of creativity by just looking through the Forums here.

Wow! That's super neat! I'm glad I made my first friend on here! I promise I won't bug you so much and won't ask you for things. Thank you for tellinbg me about thje fan fiction site! I'm gonna go write the first part of my story now!

Thank you bunches! :)

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

My Bio- My alien Scar, is a quite aggressive xenomorph who tends to lead his pack and is the queens main warrior. (Like a vice leader) He has all the abilities of a regular xeno, but is much more intelligent. (Like the raptors in Jurassic Park) He is very tall and lean, yet amazingly powerful and tends to use acid to weaken his enemies before killing him. His behavior is much that of a feline, who plays "cat-and-mouse" before killing his prey. In a way he is very manipulative and sinister like a villain. One other thing I would like to conclude is he hates Yutaja and will usually take up a fight with one than hide. (P.S. you can use my character, but he will be in some of my stories too so please don't kill him. Thanks. And check my bio for more info)

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Echo, as a fellow writer I congratulate you on your attempt. But word of warning, I've done this too. And what I mean by that is that I had like forty people ask to be put in my story and it was just really hectic. But by all means go ahead, I would like to see this story of yours. Feel free to use mine character if you wish and if you need any tips, feel free to ask.

Lightning257, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name: lightning
Bio: lightning is a honorable unblooded predator trying to become blooded
He knows when to back down, keep going or protect. He is able to
Hack any kind of tech,has a Strength as powerful as a Predalien
And when a enemy is weak will not kill them
Equipment:
Bio mask
Wrist blades
Vocal mimicry
Cloaking device
Self destruct device

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

feel free to use my character's bio

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

You can have my characters bio :D

Name:-Specimen 12986
personality:- I am a little more powerful than alot of drones and warrior aliens in the hive. I don\'t like to back down. And never back down from a fight. but if i am badly enough injured i will retreat farther away.
Equipment- claws, bite, tail, wall walking, pounce, sprint and spit acid

Oh wow! Thank you all so much for your characters! All I need is about 10 Humans, Predators, or Aliens. I'm very sorry if I don't add all your characters but I promise to make this a fun story! I've been having TERRIBLE writer's block and its SO awful! But I'm still thinking so keep sending me your bios please!

Thank you all! :)

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

You can use my bio if you want and I'll jump i every now and then to write something. This is going to be a great story

Hi guys! Great news, I finally know how many bios I need for my story! I need 11 so I got the few I have written down on a piece of paper next to my desk.

Here's the people I have so far for the story:

Predators
Shadow- SuperSonicman96
Lightning- Lightning257

Aliens
Specimen 12986- badapple24 [Does he have a nickname?]
Scar- Xenomorph1212
War Alien- Waralien [Does he have a nickname?]

This is all I got so far. If you want to add some bios feel free to! I only have 5 now so I need 6 more left! If you need anything, let me know! I'll be glad to help! :)

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

You have full permission to use my character bio!