Can u guys help with question

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Me and my friend watched Alien,and he saids that the alien when it was in escape pod with Ripley it was ready to go in comatose or something.Like adeep sleep humans take in the freezer,and once if Ripley landed on her Destination it would wake up and start to biuld a hive.I told him that the Alien can't survive wothout a queen for certain amount of time,and it would just ball up and die.

what do u guys think who wins,and I hope its me cause i got twentyBuks on the line.Soooo help me out here guys im counting and yous lol

AncientHuntersig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

pretty much what TD said, a lone xeno can spawn a superfacehugger which carries the queen embryo

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

nope, they can on there own and will spawn into an superface hugger as there are no other queens around and spawn it's own hive

thatopdog.jpg

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

your right and xenos cant survive without a queen
I'LL SHRED U INTO PIECES !!!!
avp3.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

*sigh* Of course the aliens can survive on their own, the fictitious commens made outside of the movies are nothing but rubbish, the aliens don't need a queen to stay alive, they are fully capable of spawning a new population from haing the ability to create super facehuggers just as stalker and topdogg agreed.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

sry dude but you just lost 20 buk lol simple as

Image hosted by Photobucket.com