Avp2 Expectations

celtic102, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well as you know avp2 has been confirmed so what are your hopes and expectations for this hopefully Masterpiece. . . .

12thOCTOBERSIG.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

Beleive nothing untill the movie has finished filming. Early scripts and false spoilers are always submitted during the first production stages - that walmart business is hear say from an early script draft.

From what i've read from the Strause brothers, they are looking to darken the feel of the movie, but also pay homage to James Camerson 'Aliens'

If all goes to plan, even i might enjoy this one.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i dont want to think about it, but if you asked a couple of weeks ago, before i ruined the AVP film disk and denied all knowledge of a film, i would say it's gonna be a pile of youknow. but no anderscum this time, hmm......

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 17 years ago

I also had low expectations for avp2 at first as the first movie was a letdown for me. And then hearing that the alien and pred would battle it out in wal-mart that dropped my expectations even lower. but things are starting to look up a bit and hopefully the movie will turn out better than i originaly thought.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yeah, I heard that it was gonna be in texas, with the final battle in wal-mart, but I've also heard they ditched that idea and moved on to something else. I hope it's good, though I'm going to assume it's crap and hopefully be pleasently suprised.

0.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I have fairly high expectations for the movie at this point. Considering the comments made by the Strausse brothers, claiming that they are going to be taking both creatures back to their roots, it sounds very promising indeed. Although obviously the creatures alone won't make the movie great, but if they are pulled off properly, they could very well add a great deal to it.

December 2007 can't come quickly enough for me (assuming they don't change the release date before then).

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I heard that it wasn't even going to make it into theaters and the first one wasn't as good as i thought it would be, (even though i still thought it was good) so lets hope im rone and its better then the fisrt.

scarefacesig.png

nostromo, Yautja, 17 years ago

i heard that its gonna be set in a westen town or somein. but thats just what i heard. the movies comin out next august, so they mite change alot of stuff

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well I think it already said its gonna be in a city, I hope its not really corny like avp1, like lex and scar running from the explosinon, I hope the Predators dont try to be as 'Cool' and just hunt.

And I hope they call in Marines in there, that would make it better, Of course I hope they lose.

NavySpaz.gif