AVPVT

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator...
if they make this movie it would make a lot of sence. because at the end of aliens 4 when they landed on earth it looked like judgement day happend.

Parai means perfect hunt

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens would win.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

this is a crossover AVPVT come on this is a double post{its been posted before}to read the rules i have a link on the bottom of my sig click it

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actualy peeps this is with in rules.

As i hate to say it there was a rule change were cross overs were aloud so members would post more topics.Not many members were happy wth it but the rule stayed so this topic is aloud unfortunatly.

Sry but i have no comment in this topic because i chose to stay away from cros overs.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

sry guys didnt know about this was a cross over.

Parai means perfect hunt

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

you know guys the comic wasnt half bad i dont know if a movie whould be that good though... to much story to add up at once...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wish there was that rule still against Cross Overs :( I do not like them.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

yea same here cross overs are a bad idea. Next thing you know will be saying things like who would win predators or power rangers. Okay maybe that a bit much but u know what i mean

DragonSigy.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

i really dislike crossover topics aswell but seeing as that AvPvT was a comic book i guess it could be discussed..

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey guys, I know yall hate cross overs and I'm not gonna make you like them, but you might find intresting things in these type of topics that are great and it'll might boost the site up a bit.

Hmmm AvPvT???

I don't like the name, but I'll know that saying will defintly come true. "Who ever wins ... We Lose." Because the Xeno use us humans as their vessels for the facehugger to grab on to, the Yautja consider us as "Soft Meat" so they'll be hunting our sorry so call race and the Terminaters ... ... ... They are program to kill us because of Judgment Day. If they all were going to fight each other, I'm sorry but I have to put my money on those wretched machines that has that strong titanium armored skeleton of theirs make them some what invincible. I know Predators have feelings so I guess that they will ally themselves with us but that is very unlikely because those Terminaters have that living flesh on them so the Silent Hunters have to be smart and use their Tech Vision to look beyond that flesh. Now the Xenos don't give a flying f-censor-. They are bred to kill all of those they see so those Terminaters will have a problem with that but their weapons will tear those poor fellas to shreds, not before a Xeno jump on one of those machines and gets shot multiple times then that's when the surpirise comes in ... ACID!!!

LMAO I'll stick with the organic monsters that those Terminaters that are very hard to kill but they can be destroyed by Yautja weapons, so there fore the Yautja's will be calling them "Silver Meat". Another prey on their list. LMAO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Sry no one can get me to agree with Crossovers, Cos like Dragon said ^, This place is gonna start talking about other stuff besides avp... It needs to Always Relate to AvP. And No other topics. Its a AvP2 Site!
And it will start talking about Terminator and other stuff if We dont Stop the Crossover -_-

If Crossovers go so out of hand, That we talk about AvPvT all the time and batman and stuff more then AvP! I Would Leave this site...

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Navyspaz it would not get that bad because it would be band before it could happen so don't wry.

If you left that would'nt be very good now just think if you leave after somthing small it does not make you look very loyal to the site now does it ? lol

No wrys though it won't get like that.

Katam.jpg

I know, I dont plan on leaving. But I wish they would ban them again:( Why not ? Almost everyoen on this Topic disagrees with them.

EDIT: I said IF It got That^ Bad. I know it wont tho.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeh i agree wid navy i dnt like em much it's a AVP site. and it's like sayin, i no terminator is in 1 of the mags but sum1 could be in a rpg as terminator and say well it's in 1 of the comics. and it'll end up in a big fuss.
(Big deep Breath. lol)

CH.jpg

Ok guys this is realy simple if you do not like them to not contribute to them just stay away from them.That way people get to start them and you do not need to bother complaining bout them.lol.

Now on topic before we spam to much.

Katam.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey guys AvPvT is NOTHING i read predator vs BATMAN!!!!!!

FOR GODS SAKE BATMAN!!!!

it was rediculous
in the end the predator killed it's self

god it was the worst thing ever

but hey as long as theres never a predator vs power rangers im happey lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon