Any insight on whether there will be an AVP 2 movie coming?

spy0569, Undefined, 19 years ago

If anyone has any insight if there are getting ready to make an AVP 2 movie,
I would really like to know!!

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol na dave i meant the story writers and producers seeing arnie and ripley together would be a joke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

I agree totally with you AVPFREAK, the alien franchise needs to redeem itself, we need someone with the credentials like Fincher to take alien back to its dark roots.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

a brave and talented director/writer like David Fincher or the spectacular James Cameron should really consider making an alien 5 or an ALIEN remake. that would be something we could all enjoy. Ridley Scott and Sigourney don't want to make it because they thought avp was horrible, but if i were them, i WOULD make an alien 5 to make up for avp and show that the series can't be ruined.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

freewebs.com/starcreature

Definately. Anyways, Ripley is nothing but a hard @ss, she doesn't need any back ups.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

That's just speculated rumour that the aliens were 'made' byt the space jockys. I myself hate the idea of the aliens being engineered, i think they evolved, why shouldn't they have? the predators did.

And woah! - quinn! That's harsh comparing AVP to Alien 3, Alien 3 was so much better than AVP, it was dark and atmospheric and had a good story unlike the pile of trash that was AVP.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I would crave to see another avp film but not with anderson and ADI workshop i thought they did a horrible job on the preds just my opinion. They should have had stan winston(orinal designer of predator) designing the preds and giger making the aliens. The writer and director needed to be a person who is very familiar with preds and aliens. People who were not fans liked the film it had its strong points and weakpoints, but if you were a fan it really really was a shame and piece of . Which is what i thought it was. But i would be curious to see an alien 5. I want to know just exactly where the aliens originated from even though we all know they originated from the space jockeys.
(sorry its a long post)

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think that they need to either make alien 5 or predator three. im sorry but despite some interisting insite into the predator world avp was like alien 3 all over again.

"Stick Around"

well hopefully they wont make it as the first one was so diabolical. but as far as AVP 2 goes, if the avp DVD does well sales wise then you can expect to see another ill fated sequel on the way.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Avier7777, Undefined, 19 years ago

Only if Im unlucky...

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

exactly. i mean, does anyone really want to see this film? take into account how bad the first one was then you add that to the fact that sequels are generally worse than the originals.....you do the math.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

If they made it I would proabbly go just to show some support to both movies but it dosnt mean i would like them.

--

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

if they and i mean if they got the origanal people from both franchise the film could be good and more wacthable but this wont happen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

well, they cant really have the original people if its based in the avp timeline, as it was years before ripley and co were even born. yes i'm a smart @ss. though i wish they'd just focus on making alien 5 and pay sigourney a massive amount to come back as ripley, i'd love that. one last try at getting the series back on track.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Id go if Arnie was in it...BUT hes a govenor now...

--

Daeberg Alwo smart...

Anyways, Yea I would much rather see Alien 5 and Pred 3 independtly from one another.

--