mandalore01, Undefined, 19 years ago

when it comes to the hybrid predator alien, it could always hide in some sort of storage room, or engine room, something like that, somwhere in the dark, and wait untill it gets a chance to sneak off the ship.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

i read paul's script. it said at the end that the preds returned to their cryo-tubes, so predalien could attack their sleeping bodies...

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think they'd notice, we're talkin experienced Preds, not the teenage ones.

When you think about it, aliens are built for stealth, and can easily conceal themselves, and you have to think about some of the skills that predators are natually born with, so the combiniation of both, the hybrid could easily conceal himself.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

not to be rude guys, but AVP was terrible, and as a general rule, sequels are normally even worse, i'd rather not see another AVP if i had my way, i've been an alien fan for 15 years, an i've never seen cr&p like resurrection and AVP. what a waste.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

those poor alien creatures have allready the good representasion destroyed by the evil jeun pieere an paul anderson!!!

and the predalien isent any special stronger than a normal alien drone it yust look diffrent.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

I think it's pretty sweet, my friends and i like the idea and have had similar ones ourselves. I def. wanna see some predaliens (which are stronger in every previous appearance) and Some predators come in with never before seen heavy weapons. And also i wanna see the predators last longer and take on multiple aliens at once.

i wanna see whoever came up with the whole alien vs predator idea and blow his brains out.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Who knows? This sounds good to me, so long as it is better than the first. We could be looking at the next Ridley Scotts here...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

pvthudson, Undefined, 19 years ago

When the predators stored the queen it was in more of a cryogenic liquid, not just freezing water. Aliens still need to have nitrogen / oxygen to breathe. The water would have killed the alien mainly cause it can't breathe. Aliens still have to follow basic rules of science, just like everything else.

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

While I'm willing to bet that any other idea for the second would be better than the first, I just think that if they did create AvP2 that it should be the grand finale for both franchises. It should explain all and put an end to this mash of creative diarrhea; yet leave it a little open-ended so that fans can still be kept wondering "what if". I mean, it's not a wonder that fan-bases are created as a means to explain what happened on the films. Too many films and it ruins it for all because some ideas may have already been accepted by fans as fact then here comes along the next string of movies to give you a swift quick in the nuts.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

aliens do not follow our rules of science, they are a biological enigma compared to us. they use the dorsal spines located on their back as a filtration unit, sifting out the surrounding elements, be they liquids or solids, these elements are then introduced to the circulatory fluids in the alien body - showing us it can survive on any number of trace elements that are located in the environment the xenomorph is in, hence it being able to adapt to any circumstances and survive in the most hostile of places, deep space for one.

and please, to whoever pulls the strings of reality NO MORE VS MOVIES, THEY JUST DONT WORK!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Speaking of Ridley Scott, did you guys hear he is making Halo the movie, which comes out in 2006. And AVP wasn't a bad movie, so who ever thinks that...SHUT UP!

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

AvP wasn't bad, but there was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much they could have done to improve on it. Namely the film being PG-13, that was total bull and it should have been R. Also it was only about 80 minutes long last I heard, pathetically small with wthin and spread out action. Finally I thought the first two Preds getting killed off by one alien was a bit iffy, correction, extremely iffy.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Its not Hybrid Predator Alien its Hybrid Alien.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Firstly guys i have a theory that what bursts
out of the chest is not a hybrid alien but just
a baby predator because in the alien movies if you have an alien growing inside you they will not try and kill you at all so maybe their species are related millions of years back and
being seeded by an alien facilitates the birth of a new predator perhaps this is why the predators keep aliens like cattle rather than wiping them out which would be the only safe thing to do

Slippy666, Undefined, 19 years ago

Taking all "flaws" that everyone found in the movies plot and the budget of the movie, they made an excellent movie in my opinion, i am a huge fan of both fancises and always will be. AVP was a treat for fanboys like myself, i honestly loved this movie. The action in the movie was great, again since we do not know "predlish" the movie was from a human perspective, which i hated about it. Again if you on this site reading, why trash the movie you must have like the movie enough to come onto this forum and post your opinion. I stand by this being an excellent movie to both francises.

Go ahead and lay into me, i'm waiting.

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya know i had an idea too.okay it's like this it takes place on a planet like lv426. It has the whole military thing going on like in aliens.only i was thinking more of a desert this planet would have a "shake and bake colony" it would be one of the predator's home worlds. it has like platues and caves well anyway the company set up a new colony and the predators are really ed off.I was thiking maybe it could be a small clan with five members.so they kill some of the miners the miners baracade themselves in part of the facility but one of the colonists has an alien inside them.well the colonists send a help me signal and a military ship called the uhh i dunno the mavodo picks it up they go to see wats happening like always. keep in mind this gonna be relitivly aliens w/predators in it.they set up base and to their suprise the predators are after their butts. so they crash in the facility and weld the door shut.they start freekin out maybe one or two have died so far. there are eight in the squad.so now maybe six or seven are left.they start lookin in the facility but there are no survivors.now the aliens are after them too.and they have to choose-stay here with the xenomorphs-or go outside with the hunters

Si-Shen, Undefined, 19 years ago

A second AVP would be cool but I wasnt a big fan of it in the first place. Persoanlly I would rather see them try and make a Predator 3 and Alien 5. I always thought the idea of the Predalien was lame firstly because it makes no sense why when a predator is implanted, they get a special creature yet when another species is implanted you get a standard alien. I didnt see some wierd dog like alien in the 3rd movie. The second reason is that you end up with a lame attempt at creating some new creature.

Here is a throught, IF AVP had been rated R instead of PG-13, would it have been better?

Oh and on a note about the aliens on earth, that wouldnt fit with the alien movies, because there had been no reports or knowledge of the aliens ON earth before.

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

just forget the whole avp idea dump it and just bigin a new alien or pred films i have had enough of the stupid crossovers i mean i reckon it was good when the pred is fighting the grid but thats it !

For alien 5 i reckon that they should do i remake of alien 1 like they did with the chainsaw masacre!
Keeping all the thriller ideas for alien and the srory but just update it a little

ALIEN (2006) or ALIEN (2007)
OR SO ON!

ODDWORLDCHOUR.JPG

Get freaky

abe da break dancer and his he wicked or not