Alien vs. Predator 2: the movie and my movie pitch

mandalore01, Undefined, 19 years ago

will there be a alien vs. predator 2? Do you think there should? Do you think paul w.s. anderson should direct it? and how do you think the story should be? heres my idea.

After lex and the predator "kill" the queen, by dumping her off the edge into the freezing water, lex goes back thinking the worst has passed. But little does she know the queen isn't dead, considering it has to be immune to the freezing temperatures, considering its already been frozen before, the queen somehows detaches herself from the chain. The worst has yet to happen, because the predators dont know about the hybrid alien predator thing that popped out of the chest. The queen returns to the surface, only to be even more mad, and tracks down lex to the boat, where she hides untill they get back to civilization, where she breeds an army man wasn't ready to face. Predators return to earth, to begin there training, only to relize that there prey is being wiped out by the aliens, there for preventing the hunt. They send for reinforcements, the predators return engaging in a war, that the earth has never seen before. They then realize they are facing more then one enemy. The hybrid predator begins reeking havic, killing everything in its way. At the same time, more hybrid predators are being made, because of the queens constant egg laying. Humans and predator must join forces inorder to stop the destruction of both races and the world.

I'm not good writer, so tell me what you think, any kind of constructive criticism would be good, and suggestions are welcome.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lets end this now. AVP BLEW. it stank out the cinema. so much in fact in won an award for worst sequel of 2004. you juxtapose avp & aliens and you KNOW avp was sh!t

no offense but i bet you guys liked resident evil aswell and other cheese movies like spiderman and hulk. no offense but avp shouldn't have gone anywhere near the aliens, leave them out of it, just take the predators and mash up their franchise (well, more than it already has been anyway)

you cannot call avp a good movie when its in the small dark shadows of the mighty beast that was ALIENS. now that was a film every fan should have been proud of.

oh, last note - just about every pred fan moans about the two preds being killed early on, well duh, chopper wasnt payin attention so he got impaled for his ignorance, and celtic pred thought he was tough enough to take on the alpha alien and got a little too cocky for his own good (casually walking up to grid while the netting had caught him) his arrogance cost him his life.

FACT: without the plasma casters, the aliens have the upper hand against the predators, ask celtic, he knows alllll about it.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Alright got to go for dinner man.See ya later and don't foget my website is getting better all the time!

daveberg-468x60.jpg

What about the CloneAlien i fine very cool too.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

the newborn - hated it.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

What about the cloneAlien?

daveberg-468x60.jpg

in other words i did not like that part. the new born was a let down, they could've had something alot more meanacing than that.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Pardon i don't get what you mean.Grrrr..(??????)

daveberg-468x60.jpg

uurrgghh, dont agree with you there mate, that was when the movie really turned from bad...to worse.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Yeah,i also like the part when they NewBorn came out of its egg and killed its own brother.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

in parts, alien res was better than avp!!!
the swimming bit being one of them!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I am going to get some icon pics from my website

www.freewebs.com/avp2-movie/

daveberg-468x60.jpg

I like alien res the when aliens swim it was really cool.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

well, was impossible for ripley to be in the film as the timeline was hundreds of years before the that fatefull outing of the nostromo.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Its was worst dave didn't you see the alien look so frank!And Ripley isn't it took off her pa**** you know man awww!!!!!I ever saw her b**t line

daveberg-468x60.jpg

alien was fantastic, as was alien and alien 3. alien resurrection and avp were pitiful. absolutely terrible.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I can tell you that alien,aliens and avp was the worst movies i seen!

daveberg-468x60.jpg

mandalore01, Undefined, 19 years ago

I agree with EJJR, the only problem with the movie, was it was PG-13...what the hell is up with that, and that one alien knocking off 2 predators, i'm not sure about that, and it wouldn't hurt to have some fight scenes longer. But overall, it was a pretty good movie.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I kinda like it got to give you credit for thinking of it...not much more to say, good job! mail it to fox they probly give you 45.3million to start the movie( hey call me up ill be one of the predators!)

avp1.gif

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

You really think the Hybrid Predator Alien would survive on a ship full of trained Preds?
Maybe you and I could pitch some ideas together. I already got a script written, check it out at http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
And everything on there is copyrighted, just so you know :).