Alien, Predator, AvP Favorites Lists

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

In an attempt to get the number of posts on this site boosted I've come up with an idea for a Topic. It's not a game and if you want to discuss or in this case compare or ask why (you'll understand in a moment) then feel free.

This Topic is made for this:

Post your favorite movie in the Alien, Predator, or AvP sagas; favorite character, scene, line, weapon (can be pred, human, etc), whatever, your favorite things, you don't have to post them all fave movie and character is enough and no they dont have to be connected, for instance, your favorite scene doesnt have to be from your favorite movie, your fav line doesnt have to be in your fave scene, nor must it be said by your favorite character, and your fave character doesnt have to be in your fave movie. You can yes post more than one under each topic, however make sure you must specify which is your #1 favorite.

OPTIONAL: posting LEAST favorites as well after your favorites are allowed but not required. Posting your least favorits without your favorites is allowed as well but not suggested. this is mainly for Favorites, not Least favorites, posting both is well accepted and encouraged, but not just least favorites.

RULES ARE: No one can call someone out or insult someone based on their opinions, if you dont like someone else's favorite whatever keep it to yourself, do NOT bash them, you MAY ask why and for what reasons but making fun of them is NOT allowed. Feel free to discuss, if one likes Predator 1 the best and another likes Alien 1 the best, feel free to ask the other why and that person is allowed to express why and discuss things in an attempt to help each otehr understand why they feel that way. Hopefully this topic will stop potential arguements based on opinion and help people realise other's opinions.

I shall start:

Favorite Movie: Predator 1
Favorite Character: Predator from Predator 1 (2nd fave is Celtic from AvP)
Favorite Line: "You're one ugly mother F****r..." (Dutch version)
Favorite scene: Celtic vs Grid (2nd fave is Predator vs Dutch)
Favorite Weapon: Predator Wristblades (2nd Fav is Plasma Caster)
Favorite Song: Predator Theme

Least Favorite Movie: Alien Ressurection
Least Favorite Character: Human/Alien Hybrid from Alien 4
Least Favorite Scene: Ripley vs Hybrid (Alien 4)
Least Favorite Line: "I taught this little Sl*t everything she knows!" (Jock from AvP-R), and any said by random faceless extras that die in seconds anyway that consist of too many cuss words.

Now gives us yours!

mr_loco, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie: Predator 1 & 2 (I like em both the same)
Favorite Character: Wolf Predator from AVP-R
Favorite Line: "You're one ugly mother F****r..." (Dutch version). Second favorite line is when Hudson says "Game Over man, game over" in Aliens...
Favorite scene: Sewer fight with wolf and Xeno's and the pregnant lady giving birth to xeno's in AVP-R!
Favorite Weapon: Plasma Caster and 2nd favorite is the disc, probably the new one from the AVP movies..

Least Favorite Movie: Alien, just because I don't like how dragged out it is, it's too damn slow and the suspense everybody says they love, I just don't see it anywhere or feel it.
Least Favorite Character: Human/Alien Hybrid from Alien 4
Least Favorite Scene: Ripley vs Hybrid (Alien 4)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie: Alien
Favorite Character: Ripley
Favorite Line: "Intruder on level one. All aliens, please proceed to level one."
Favorite scene: The Alien getting all huggy and shit in the vents.
Favorite Weapon: Plasmacaster

Least Favorite Movie: AvPR
Least Favorite Character: The so-called "Predalien"
Least Favorite Scene: The one where an elite Predator kills something by accident.
Least Favorite Line: Something like "So what are you looking at, me or the clock?" Bitch didn't even look that good and that clock was very stylish, he was obviously looking at the clock.

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie: Aliens
Favorite Character: Cpl. Hicks
Favorite Line: "God damn it, that's not all! Because if one of those things gets down here then that will be all! Then all this - this bullshit that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye!"
Favorite scene: The one where Hicks is checking the ceiling liners, and suddenly spots the aliens crawling towards him.
Favorite Weapon: M41A Pulse Rifle

---

Least Favorite Movie: AvP
Least Favorite Character: The Alien-queen in Alien 4
Least Favorite Scene: The one where the Predalien infects the pregnant.
Least Favorite Line: "When I was a kid growing up in Italy, you know what they call a moon that big? - Hm?
- La luna del cacciatore, Hunter's Moon."

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie: Alien ressurection
Favorite Character: the awesome nethead
Favorite Line: "the apey sounds johner makes"

Favorite scene: nethead killing scar. (Celtic vs nethead)
Favorite Weapon: Predator Wristblades (Predator spear)

Least Favorite Movie: Alien 1(It's a very good movie but I don't like it cause it was released so soon and it all looked so bad cause it was so long ago)

TDN, Yautja, 14 years ago

- Favorite Movie: Aliens with Predator slightly below
- Favorite Character: Lieutenant Ellen Ripley
- Favorite Line: Dillon's speech at the end of Alien 3:
"You're all gonna die. The only question is how you
check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your
fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging!
Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say *fuck* that
thing! Let's fight it!"
- Favorite Scene: Marines vs Aliens in the control room
- Favorite Weapon: Plasma Caster or Pulse Rifle
- Favorite Song: Futile Escape from Aliens

- Least Favorite Movie: Alien Ressurection
- Least Favorite Character: Mac and the Newborn
- Least Favorite Scene: The whole birth of the Newborn
or the Celtic vs Grid fight
- Least Favorite Line: "Eddie, people are dying. We need guns"
- Least Favorite Weapon: The Shuriken

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie:Alien vs Predator
Favorite Chracter:Scar
Favorite Line:"What did you say this room was called?
Favoirte Scene:Celtic beating the hell out of Grid
Favorite Weapon:Netgun
Favorite Song:Predator Theme song

Least Favorite Movie:Alien vs Preator:Requiem
Least Favorite Chracter:Jesse(I cheered when she died)
Least Favorite Line:"So are you looking at men or the clock?(Megan Fox is hotter, he was watching the clock)
Least Favorite Scene: The chestburster comming out of Scar.
Least Favorite Weapon:Regular gun
Least Favorite Song:Whatever song was playing when Jesse was striping.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 14 years ago

Favorite Movie:AVP
Favorite Line:"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Favorite Character:Scar(I liked Alexa also)
Favorite Scene:Celtic uncloaking, roaring and jumping down off that building.
Favorite Weapon:Scar's huge wriste blade!
Favorite Song:The Battle Between Grid and Celtic.

Least Favorite Movie:AVPR
Least Favorite Line:"Jesse wait!".(To bad the Predalien didn't kill her that would have been cooler)
Least Favorite Character:Jesse(I have three more)
Least Favorite Scene:The Predators getting killed off by the Predalien.