A Super Facehugger?

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

As we all know, the super facehugger is the peticular facehugger which helds the embreyo of a potential Queen Xenomorph, regardless of the host...

But I have never seen it before.. I don't know if anyone else has because I do not recall any super facehuggers in the movies except for the mentioning of one in Alien3. So I found some pictures if anyone called to see.

Here they be,

http://binarybonsai.com/sitesdir/aliens/images/a3cutpics5big.jpg

http://assall.de/movie-prop/alien3/a3_16.jpg

http://assall.de/movie-prop/alien3/a3_20.jpg

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

looks like my ex without her make up on lol

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea, i`ve seen it before in some alien life cycle description somewhere...

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

cool. I've never seen it so clear. It looks amazing

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hasen't anyone seen the special addition Alien 3? It shows the super facehugger very clearly.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Indeed it does. All those who haven't seen the special edition......boy, you are missing out.

Special Edition of Alien3? I now know to get it but I have alot of things on my list when I'm poor. Doesn't work out. lol

Where did you get your Alien3 special edition, Dave? I have not seen it in any movies stores around my area and trust me, I've looked. I'm a movie freak. The only thing I've seen is the Alien boxset.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

If you buy the alien Quadrilogy box set, you'll get the special editions of all the movies. Though the special edition of Alien Resurrection is still as tame as the theatrical cut, so no change there.....

Ok. Sounds good. Thanks man.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

There's a special edition of the special editions, I think it's called the Alien Legacy on Amazon.

What? Special Edition of the Special Edition? You mean like how every year theres a new Predator and Predator2 Special Edition when all it is is a new cover?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

No, although I really hate how there's a so-called "special edition" of all of the movies every goddamned year when it really is just a new cover and five extra minutes of something that's not even worth it.

I meant that I remember seeing two boxed sets, one called the Alien Quadrilogy, and one called the Alien Legacy.

devestater, Undefined, 16 years ago

on AvP extinction ther the same exept there brown insted of tan

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah they are in extinction, that was a pretty kool feature being able to upgrade the eggs like that.

What are you talking about?

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

ok Im about to pop in alien 3 since its been probally 4 years or longer since I have watched it and am not recalling the scene. So help me out here dave, is it in the beginning when the credits are rolling and the sulaco is going through the emergency sequence?

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

I was talking about AVP Extinction, the game. i could have been more specific i guess haha