gamefreak33797, Human, 5 years ago

Neat

Gaunt, Human, 5 years ago

Fak u bots.

Seriously, this still happens? Good to know the eyes of P still watch over us ;o

Also. Boo?

Peterson, Human, 5 years ago

Eh to be honest gives the mods something to do lol

DeathWraith, Human, 5 years ago

DUDE remember when we had drama?

http://www.avpuniverse.com/members/ValkyrieWrath/

Now we don't even have members LMAO

So the site's basically devoid of almost everyone now these days, I take?

Shame, but then the craze for AVP or anything Alien or Predator related has been pretty stagnant in the last few years. Not even RP interests anymore either, as far as I've seen o.o

Also @DW, one point still stands.

DO you know how to deepthroat properly? ;o

How the oooof-ing egg did I just post one response three times, by hitting one submit button? o.O

I...

I don't.

He was right all along!

RIPoronie @DW ;(

Good to hear that P still lurks in this domain.

I'm mainly idling when I bring myself here. I realise that there's no RPG's a-happening & that things are fairly much stagnant/dead but, still, I enjoy reviewing someone of the old type ups.

It's funny how I learnt how to write correctly better, when I was actually around, when this site was a more active & functional forum.

on a different note~

How's everyone feeling for Christmas? :3

I DON'T CARE ~ ~ ~ ~

Deathdrop, Human, 5 years ago

HI GUYS BYE GUYS I STILL ALIVE LOL

@DD …

OH SHEEEET! WADDUP!?

#MAHBOI

;o

-Bloo-, Human, 5 years ago

For the past 2 months I've been obsessively listening to EXID with Mamamoo and 2013-15 9Muses sprinkled in. I started listening to Sistar again too. Was gonna go through Spica later.

It's normal for me to go on a kpop binge in winter but this time it's different. I'm watching EXID's Showtime and other random clips on Youtube. I didn't know any of these girls' names or faces for the past 6 years and suddenly I can recall them faster than some of my cousins. I'm actively looking through merch to waste money on. I don't need any of this stuff but I keep looking. Old albums are so fucking expensive.

Also decided to go deeper and get stuff from H.O.T. and S.E.S. Haven't listened to any yet though.

Oh. Well. You are well on you way then. RIP.

Personally I am severely behind on learning all the names of all the newer members. I think more than 10 girl groups debuted in 2018. Groups like Nature, fromis_9, izone, Dream Note, We Girls, Saturday and so on. Meanwhile I still don't know all the members of April, Gugudan and Pristin. Or even older ones like Tahiti and Flashe. There are also groups like Melody Day, Playback, or Purfles that have already disbanded before I even got to learn any of the members. And many others that came and went so fast I can't even remember what they were called. I haven't been watching videos with them like I should. It's the only way to learn them. It's... I, I...

"And many others that came and went so fast I can't even remember what they were called."

God I'm having this problem too. Before recently I had no idea lots of these groups already disbanded (RIP Spica), and I had only heard of half the groups you mentioned. I'm watching more and more random videos and I'm losing myself.

This is worse than trying to keep up with any sport, and yet I am 100% on board.

Yea, I hate existence.

Anyway, new Apink MV released about 15 minutes ago also extremely boring.

EDIT: Yesterday I started introducing nugus to a Korean guy after he accidentally revealed to me that he likes strong legs. A sad way to remember how many good girls never made it and that Cheng Xiao lost 60% of her leg mass FUCK

It technically did everything "right" but nothing new or exciting. Also I've never seen an Apink MV, huh. I forgot if I already got all their stuff or if that was one of the tens of other groups I'm plowing through.

God it makes me feel bad how saturated the industry is, 'cause there's lots of legitimately talented girls that never get past nugudom.

Edit: I've been meaning to check out Cosmic Girls. There are so many fucking groups.

YOU'VE NEVER WHAT

THIS ONE

AND THIS ONE

AND THIS ONE

AND THIS ONE TOO

AND THIS ONE

THEY'RE THE ORIGINAL GROUP WHO WERE SUCCESSFUL IN RELEASING THE SAME SONG WITH THE SAME CHOREOGRAPHY OVER AND OVER

Oh god. I'll binge these in the morning before work but I gotta sleep. This shit's keeping me up way too late.

I hope the next time you remember to come here you can make time to post about the newest movie too because I'm interested to see how much you agree with me on it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the post where you said you weren't gonna watch it.