DeathWraith, Human, 3 years ago

I ONLY WISH BLOO AND DEATHDROP WERE HERE?????

But Gaunt is good too.

gamefreak33797, Human, 3 years ago

We not good enough?

ultimate-xeno, Human, 3 years ago

I really haven't been around enough, so I'm not really gonna worry wether or not people like me.

Well I think there's no need to worry about me because whether I like you or not, I don't like you.

Gaunt, Human, 3 years ago

Wait, I'm good?? I distinctly remember kill stealing Voltage 3000, then hogging glory in the shadows as I genuinely didn't have enough RP experience (or writing ability) to sensibly fight with other characters ... there was that one time where I'm not sure if me getting consumed was really just a low-key BJ reference ... alas~

You're also Super lads, lasses & inbetween, & I always thoroughly enjoyed RPing against/with all of you :3 (because I'm a slut like that, don't judge me ... judge DW instead!).

@P - am very apprehensive of what you have in store <3 But gosh, we need to bring RP back to this place ;o;

Oh yes judge me baby. Mmmm.

Yes.

Nah, I refuse to judge you, if only cause you like it.

YES WELL GTA 5 IS FREE ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE SO

I really wish Bloo and DD were here, I don't have the energy to hold a conversation, I just skip from subject to subject.

I feel like when the site is completely migrated, perhaps a blanket email could be cascased for all members emails. It might have the same effect that Prometheus had on the site, where a large influx of people returned for a bit.

@DW - you always know the right thing to say <3

I'd love it if all of the old gang could get back together.

Praetorian, Human, 3 years ago

"I feel like when the site is completely migrated, perhaps a blanket email could be cascased for all members emails"

That's the idea.

Now if only people actually read their emails.

Wait ...

I can read? o.O

You can do whatever you want, honey.

*Does ... does a thing ... yeah, a doesy thing, & maybe eats some honey while doesing it, or maybe it was the honey's idea all along, in the end, who would know?*

*The honey would know >~>; ... it watches, & hungers.*

"Oh no ..."

ancient_drone_of, Human, 3 years ago

Can I reply, are we live?

ancient_drone_of, Human, 3 years ago

Well my name for some reason is ancient_drone_of instead of DeathWraith, most likely I forgot what email I used and my account is gone forever!

Oh no! Admittedly, the password reset function seems to have been set to prevent any abuse of the system, as it took me several attempts to reset the password (the ticket expires if your password doesn't meet site requirements, & you have to re-request a reset).

We live, but at what cost? o:

predatoress, Human, 3 years ago

I can't believe this place still exist! Lol Just had random talk about saunas with Stalker. And Wraith, my mortal enemy with love-hate -relationship still here, alive and well? Did you find the Asian girl?

Peterson, Human, 3 years ago

yeah was a shocker when i came back and everything changed haha