Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
tawganator
2018-01-01 00:45:01
Xenomorph
Well with 2017 officially dead and the new born 2018 crawling from the deceased's fetid womb. It is once again time to dance the dance of trying to "get ahead" in life while being waited down by chains of the past. So try to be optimistic and who knows, you might catch a break.

To a future that in reality you really have very little control over.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2018-01-01 13:18:44
Xenomorph
I love being waited down.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2018-01-03 01:48:36
Xenomorph
Don't worry about FX. After Disney acquired Marvel, they didn't make the comics worse. Marvel did that all by themselves.*

@DW: Is it unethical? Sure, maybe, but I don't care.

I need to abuse my ban powers at least once a year or I'll lose my power to masturbate to things I shouldn't be masturbating to, like instagram and random fancams.

Don't deny me that faux-pleasure.

*Allegedly. I don't read any current Marvel runs, so I have no opinion on them (except that I wanna read Gwenpool and I hate them for cancelling it, 'cause it looks fun). I just spew jokes I heard other people say, because I'm hip and I wanna impress you.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Peterson
2018-01-03 02:33:36
Human
@bloo eww, dont need to know about that stuff bud keep that between you and DW XD
Deathdrop
2018-01-04 06:41:08
Yautja
"Marvel did that on their own"

SHOTS FIRED.
DeathWraith
2018-01-04 11:29:56
Xenomorph
^ I mean that's not exactly what he said, but sure, I can understand your clever paraphrasing, even tough it's not canonically accurate to the Bloo way of speaking things, WOW.

Anyway I watched The Disaster Artist, unfortunately came out at a really bad time for me so i had to pirate it instead of paying for it, but one day I will have money and I will buy it. It wasn't nearly as good as the book and Greg didn't look like Greg. And while Tommy sounded exactly like Tommy (you can see it in the post-credits scene where real Tommy talks to Franco Tommy), his facial aura wasn't captured enough. Also I think some character development scenes were changed for the worse and the actress who played Lisa was much prettier and better dressed in the movie than in the movie.

This has also brought to my attention that maybe I don't masturbate to enough things, but I don't even think I have enough time or food or water for all the things I should be masturbating to. What would Plato do?

READ THE RULES

DeathWraith
2018-01-06 14:41:56
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2018-01-06 22:10:48
Xenomorph
I don't know how. I also don't how he is still president. So apparently he is 71 and the average life expectancy for the american male is 78.74 years. So being optimistic he could drop dead in the next few years if the stress gets to him in his fantasy land.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2018-01-07 14:52:30
Xenomorph
I hope he doesn't drop dead until his term is over. Otherwise, much worse people will take over.

@Peterson: You ALL need to hear about the way I run my delicatessen. My meat grinder never stops.

@DD: I wanted to read the current Spider-Man run, but I heard a bunch of nonsense is going on (something about the writer being bad), so I just decided to reread Ultimate Spider-Man, which I've never actually finished before.

@DW: Plato would argue that masturbation is just an imitation of true sex and would therefore condemn masturbation. Was Plato the one who said "books are bad, broseph"? There was no true anything with him.

Would masturbation be its own thing and therefore NOT an imitation of sex? Like, the way first-person shooters are clearly their own separate thing from actual warfare and are therefore not a copy of it? Or no--they're still copies of real warfare, but they're so far removed from it that they're basically their own thing. Right?

Also, I still have not seen the Disaster Artist movie or even finished the book because I forgot where I put it, but it's been fantastic so far.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2018-01-07 18:03:35
Xenomorph
I would argue that sex is just a type of masturbation, since masturbation comes first (haha) and can be done in many ways, one of which includes using a live human being. I'm sure Plato would agree.

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2018-01-08 17:15:03
Yautja
He's President because Americans are stupid. Even with the Russian 'hacking' (ie: putting bullshit stories on Facebook that idiots read and believe), the unfair gerrymandering, the Democrats being inept, and good ole' Fox Propag- I mean News, even with all those advantages...

It's still Donald Trump. People looked at that THING and decided it should have access to nuclear weapons. It's the single most surreal thing I've ever witnessed.

Like, picture Snookie or Kanye West becoming President. Seriously - people think I'm joking when I say this, but I'm not; that's literally what's happened. We elected a glorified circus freak.
DeathWraith
2018-01-08 19:41:16
Xenomorph
Honestly not sure Kanye West should be on that list. I mean I know his public persona is that of an asshole but he has some really good lyrics and seems genuinely intelligent in his songs. At least we would have had some great insults on twitter instead of "crooked hillary is not a smart, whereas i am a really smart."

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners