Kirby-Cage, Human, 6 years ago

yep

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

I'm not dead, but no one talks about anything and I can only talk to myself for so long.

DarkLioness, Human, 6 years ago

If we're dead we're in Purgatory then. Explains the quiet lately(besides work, family, school, stuff, things, etc) around here.

Also what's up Kirby?

Peterson, Human, 6 years ago

meh was in a car accident a couple weeks ago got a fucked up back my work truck is fifty shades of fucked up so yeah good stuff been out of work all month because of it. other then that just busy with life and the kid.

Ah fucking hell man :/

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

So Disney bought Fox and AVP is apart of Fox. So all hail our new overlords and I hope to see a Xenomorph Queen on the Disney Princess list.

Deathdrop, Human, 6 years ago

Ajit Pai: Loses "most repulsive face" award only because of the identity of the current President. But, like, Jesus, you guys... Seriously? The willful ignorance on display by this motherfucker regarding what he just did is genuinely sickening.

I can't believe this is real life. I honestly can't.

I think it's all part of a christian parents group that want to get everyone off the internet because no one is buying their "it's the devil" crap. The world is a fucking mess with nutters in charge.

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

Guys, I have a confession. I'm Ajit Pai, for real.

I give you permission to break into my incredibly expensive Verizon-sponsored home. When you break in, I want you to find the largest (re: still small) bronze trophy (it's not a participation trophy, mom) in my custom gold-plated IKEA detolf. You'll know which trophy it is because I won it for "Guess what my ethnic background is. Go on--guess!" You'll also know which trophy it is because it's the only trophy I own. It's--listen--it's also right next to my Gundam Zaku statue, which I painstakingly handcrafted from my own ear wax. Right next to both those things is an undoctored photo of my incredibly big penis. You can't miss it. It's a poster and everything, you fucking idiot.

Anyway, when you DO find that trophy, I want you to do one thing with it: I want you to hit me in the face. Multiple times, if you have to. In fact, you probably should do it multiple times, and make it look like I did it to myself.

There's one catch: You can only hit me in the face while I'm asleep, and only while I'm asleep, as doing it while I'm awake will summon my boner, causing me, without consciously knowing it, to take away universal healthcare from the smallest European town with a population of under 5,000... whose name I probably can't pronounce, but since it's most definitely made up of poor people who can't even guess that I'm probably some type of Asian--who knows!--then it deserves whatever I'm gonna do to it. And I say "whatever" because I can't explain it to you because I don't know because even I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

(Hey also, The Last Jedi is simultaneously an incredible and bad movie, but not in the same way that Revenge of the Sith is an incredible and bad movie.)

@Peterson: Sorry to hear that, man.

@Lanny: HA HA

@DW: I talk to myself a lot. It's fun when the self I'm talking to is a cooler person than I am.

I feel like I'm Tyrion in the fifth season finale of GOT right when Varys shows up.

"I did miss you."

Just realized Disney now also owns FX which means they own American Horror Story, Archer and Sons of Anarchy. Well it was fun while it lasted and I guess the hopes of there ever being a SOA spinoff.

Hmmm interesting theory though Tawg.

Damnit DD I just finally caved in completely and started watching Game of Thrones -__-

Disney indirectly owns Pulp Fiction through Miramax; don't worry about them canceling anything for content.

Gaunt, Human, 6 years ago

I realize this place is pretty quiet these days, butt ...

Merry Christmas all!!

Hope you all enjoy the Holidays and have a fantastic New Year!!

Kirby-Cage, Human, 6 years ago

Happy Holidays all!

Yay the chance for the spin-off is still alive!

Merry Christmas everybody also hey Gaunt! Spending the rest of the year with my sister and brother-in-law and then it's back to work, the other half is current staying with extended family members but we're gonna try Skyping on New Years. This has been one hell of a year, let's see what 2018 has in store(hopefully a $500 million jackpot and a good place for my dad to retire).

Is it really ethical to ban bots and delete their comments if they're only posting in the Off-Topic Thread?

Well with 2017 officially dead and the new born 2018 crawling from the deceased's fetid womb. It is once again time to dance the dance of trying to "get ahead" in life while being waited down by chains of the past. So try to be optimistic and who knows, you might catch a break.

To a future that in reality you really have very little control over.

I love being waited down.

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

Don't worry about FX. After Disney acquired Marvel, they didn't make the comics worse. Marvel did that all by themselves.*

@DW: Is it unethical? Sure, maybe, but I don't care.

I need to abuse my ban powers at least once a year or I'll lose my power to masturbate to things I shouldn't be masturbating to, like instagram and random fancams.

Don't deny me that faux-pleasure.

*Allegedly. I don't read any current Marvel runs, so I have no opinion on them (except that I wanna read Gwenpool and I hate them for cancelling it, 'cause it looks fun). I just spew jokes I heard other people say, because I'm hip and I wanna impress you.

Peterson, Human, 6 years ago

@bloo eww, dont need to know about that stuff bud keep that between you and DW XD