-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah, you can go ahead and look me up. I'm never on long enough for long conversations, but you probably have a better chance of talking to me on there than anywhere else.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

You know what I rip off? The little cardboard tabs that are between me and the doughnuts! *Flexes like a BOSS*

So I'm finally thinking about starting Skyrim for real...

@DW: Nice.

@SR: Wow, I want donuts now.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS PARASYTE IS SO FUCKING GOOD FUCK

Here, have some Christmas spirit.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Merry christmas boys!

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Merry christmas boys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

@DW: I haven't been keeping up this month, I should get on that this weekend.

It's still Christmas here for another three hours... so Merry Christmas everyone!

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

@ Concrete

A guy so merry he said it thrice.

There won't be an episode until next year FUCK.

predatoress, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hey Death Wraith, are we still married? I have some frustrations only husband can deal with :P

Oh shit, have we been marrying each other on this forum? Did anyone marry Iseijin yet?

@DW: Wow, that sucks. I'm thinking about dropping it until it's finished airing so I can just marathon it in a day or two...

@Bloo well it usually airs every Wednesday, but the the latest episode took two weeks to air instead of one and the next is on the 7th so it's not that bad. What sucks is that I don't know how many episodes there will be. Do you have any info on that?

@predess yeah, sure, spew it at me

Yeah, there's gonna be 24 episodes, so it's gonna be a while till it's all finished airing.

I guess there's also a new live action movie, but I dunno if that's been subbed yet.

Had my first guitar lesson yesterday, that was interesting.

In other news, I was listening to the soundtrack from the first Hobbit film, and the soundtrack differs from what you hear in the film in one song(I haven't noticed it in others.) This was quite annoying to me. The only difference between the version I own and the version in the movie is, that the version I have cuts off right when the music hits the climax and that goes all epic make your skin get goose bumps. The song is "Brass Buttons" btw.

I mean, wtf? It kind of ruins the song if it is all build up with nothing at the end of the rainbow for you enjoy(beat those little shits, the gold is yours by right of conquest!)

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday season this year.

EDIT: I just watched Dawn of the planets of the Apes. Holy fucking shit, I loved it. It totally reminded me why I wanted to work with Primates when I was younger.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

Life really sucks sometimes.. Anyone agree with me?

I just bought alien isolation brand new off the shelf in plastic and everything and my Xbox fucks up on me

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

Happy new year everyone at avp universe! :)

Yea, happy New Year err1! Hopefully I'll get a job this year and do the thing I've always dreamed of doing, which is to get a better PC so I can not play games on it because I don't feel like playing anymore but I still feel the need to have the games and the PC just in case I ever do want to play again.

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

happy new year still ahte the majority of you but eh whatever. News flash im having a kid in June so yay me i suppose.

Goddamn, congrats Peterson.

And happy new year, guys.