-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

Man, you guys ever go back and read old threads sometimes?

Like the "favorite member" thread. That thread was - well, I'm cringing at my old posts, but the rest of it is nice and reminds me of simpler times.

@Peterson: Congrats, dude.

@Tawg: GATE is actually not that bad. I'm more in it for the girls than anything else, but it's enjoyable.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Congrats on being a mod now, Bloo. All we need to do is promote DW, and we'll have the full trifecta.

Thanks man, glad to finally be on staff. DW, you should apply next time we need a new mod.

Edit: Oh god, it might be just the two of us running this place in 5 years.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

I can play the long game.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Speaking of long dicks, is Jurassic World worth pirating? Like, am I gonna have enough fun watching it to make up for having to find a version that doesn't have hardcoded Russian or Chinese subtitles?

The only "must watch" part is when the T. Rex and raptor gangbang Beast Wars, which you can probably find on Youtube now. Everything else is pretty much shit, but I did like Chris Pratt as Raptor Man.

@DD: MY BAD - the three of us.

We'll be a triumvirate and one of us will get stabbed like 8 million times, but it'll be a hell of a time before that.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

I feel Jurassic World would have been much better if there were no kids in it. Man I hated those two brothers.

Gaunt, Yautja, 8 years ago

"OH BOY, THIS FILM IS GONNA BE AWESOME! LOOK THER- .. AWWW MAN! THERE'S KIDS IN IT!! SHIT! ... nothing fun happens when the kids are around ..."

Also, hello~

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

Welcome back guant !

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Congrats Bloo!!

HEY GAUNT.

@DH: Thanks!

Dude anyone ever watched "Species"

I think I've watched 4 of them. Aliens and boobs. What's not to love?

Yeah. Giger's desighn is great.

Is Species so old now that it's possible not to have seen it?

Wow, that's the first time in a while that the OTT wasn't in the recent activity box.

Anyway it's sad to see The Hive and Balatu go.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 8 years ago

That made me tear up slightly.

On the Jurassic topic most of the dinosaurs in the movie aren't from the Jurassic period in the first damn place. It was a mix match between the Jurassic and Cretaceous and I swear I saw some Triassic critters too. They finally admit that in a way in Jurassic World.

Inaccuracies in movies, I hate spotting them as it always brings me out of enjoying it.

Also hi DL long time no see.

Yeah! Hey DL!!!

Wow, this one was really long. The bots are getting more artistic.

"Reasons why it helps to look for a website that is regulated by a government body You do not want to experience unnecessary headaches from fraudsters We had some problems with our transfers but money wasn’t lost at that time Will it be next time we cannot be sure If you are interested in binary option trading why don’t use free trading tool binary option robot get it for free by clicking the picture below free robot Get Your Free Robot If you are interested in binary robots read also these related articles: Binary Option Robot ( More information about the robot) Binary Hedge Fund ( New free trading software) Copy ( Earn money by copying the best traders for free) Binary Option Robot Review And Scam Investigation ( I teach you to spot trading scams) Special features An excellent and genuine website should give clients a chance to explore their prowess in different ways
A library full of professional and great trading features is what motivates people to trade as far as they wish However the features should be easy to understand and use Our review found out that High-low is among the thought leaders in the industry when it comes to providing its clients with easy-to-use professional and accessible features The High-low broker gives clients attractive promotions when they use the platform Once you have registered and deposited money in AUD you get some extra perks through promotions Currently you can get up to $50 cash-back after making a first trade A user can expect to get promotions that never existed before The fun is just too much to let the broker go The advanced binary options types are other great features that the website provides If you have been looking for a key to unlock extraordinary payouts Binadroid
you have found one of the average brokers in the industry You can achieve as high as 100%+ when you choose the traditional options Demand options on this platform can reward you with as high as 200%+ As if these features are not enough a trader can control the outcomes by selecting the expiry period and spreads High-low main page high-low main page Demo Account the High-low binary trading broker has nothing to hide from their users As such they have another feature that gives traders confidence in trading with them The feature is called demo account Not very many brokers out there have this feature The account is a model of the whole website In other words it provides all the amazing features of trading to allow you test the platform before you decide to use it in real trading However you not have to deposit anything to use the demo account Even without signing up the demo account is yours to use for the testing purposes It avails a$ 10000 for users to test the website Another great thing about the demo account is that it does not have a maximum time for practice You can always practice as long as you want until you fully master."