concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm back on Skype if anyone wants to chat (DD).

I'm sorry for being absent, I'll try to make an effort to post more.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

^ That's OK man, I'm barely ever around anymore, it seems like.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey DD, is there any way we can contact you nowadays?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

You can contact DD by telling me to contact Concrete and tell him to contact DD. This may take anywhere from 3 days to 1 year.

On an undrelated note, WHAT

brb a few days

Or I could just ask Concrete.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

Draws contact methods never fail to impress lol

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, I've been busy with life and such lately. It's gonna be tough to be on for about a week, but after that I'll definitely try to post more. Also, Concrete, REALLY sorry man, I'll be on Skype soon.

Everyone else... Just try to bare with me. Apologies again.

Haha don't worry man, I just turned on skype for the first time in over a year haha

Damn skype convos and all shit might have to get in on this

Maybe an AVPU skype group would be a good idea?

Eh you guys can add me if you want my skype name is petersonusmc although in hardly ever on feel free

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

I've got Concrete, Bloo, Peterson, and Gamefreak on Skype last time I checked. If anyone else wants to add me I'm Blargos the Destroyer, my avatar is currently an Orc(Durotan to be specific).

@DD & Bloo: I thought posted a thing about a week ago but apparently it didn't go through. I wanted to thank you both for your support, I'm not over the loss yet, but knowing friends were there for me means a lot and really helped me during a shitty time in my life.

Well just finished a 23 hour work shift how's everyone else's week going

Pretty good, I've had some work that I've been putting off so I'm going to have a long day doing that :/ Anyone doing much over Easter?

I'm doin alright, hoping to have some freetime this weekend to work on writing.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm doing pretty good Peterson, went to my first concert yesterday and it was fucking epic. Five hours of Breaking Benjamin, and I got a massive contact high just from being in the Pit. They did the Imperial March from Star Wars and a cover of Smells like Teen spirit.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 8 years ago

Nice Skull Ripper, I've always wanted to see Breaking Benjamin in concert though never can seem to get the money to do it. Need to get a steady income flow.

Also hello all, it's been a while.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

Ugh. My work week has been shit for the past month. 10h a day 7 days a week. The pay is good but now on my first day off I don't want to do anything but plaster my face to the screen, turn my brain off and lay down as I let the internet take over my day.

K back, am I a mod yet?