DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Don't worry it'll grow back.

TheLoneWolf505, Yautja, 10 years ago

ultimate-xeno: what is up my brotha from a notha xeno motha!

Twitchy, Yautja, 10 years ago

;kl;kl

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Tawg, have you tried looking into sites that upload tv shows?

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

@lonewolf: Not much brother!!

@twitch: What you up too??

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

I finally grew a good afro

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

You all better not be brothers. I swear to fucking god.

@Tawg: Community is a great show.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think Grimm is a pretty good show.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Waralien that would require me having suitable internet. Even youtube is a buffer mine feild for me

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

How did you guys get your username?

With it i thought "Concrete jungle.... Concretehunter!"

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

ITS NOT GROWING BACK!

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I know I told this story before but can't recall when or where. A long time ago on a continent far far away from most of the world. There lived two brothers, one big and one small. One day while waching one of his favourite films with his little brother, the big brother turned to him and playfuly as only an Arnie voice can be portrayed "The Terminator is going to get you". With the grin of someone who sees magic in the world the little brother raised his hand from his pillow and pointed to his big brother "You the tawganator?" "Ha ha ha, sure. Why not". And the two brothers smiled and continued watching the movie.

I feel like there's something missing from that story.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Anyone read....

PROBLEM SLEUTH???????

AKA BULLSHIT SLUT

>XBOX ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Mine is pretty straight forward. I had just watched one of the predator films(honestly if i would have watched an alien film id probably be a xeno on here) found this site, then thought on a name for a little bit then since i was going to be a predator i decided Skull_ripper worked nicely.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah, skull_ripper is a good name to go with a predator.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

My family used to rustle cattle as part of an elaborate religious ceremony.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

You crazy Catholics!

My user name comes from an intricate story that happened in my head and is somewhat inspired from the Sand Wraith of Prince of Persia 2. In my intricate story, there are some creatures of extremely low complexity, the lowest complexity possible, which makes them the most powerful beings in the current world, they are composed of only two elements of cause and effect and they represent the aftermath of those elements, which is why they are called Wraiths. The Death Wraith is composed of only one element - death - and is the avatar of pain. This means that if you remove the element of death from existence, the most common occurrence will be pain.