Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ Don't bring THAT ALP thread in here...

Actually, on second thought, do.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dude, I've been saving that one for years. I know my rights!!

osirus, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't see how the predators do not live in this univers! Perhaps they are like a tribal culture in the Amazon who stick to there customs uninvolved with the out side worlds problems but stay under the radar! Kinda like the U.s.a at war with iraq ! The trib or predators..are unaffected by this war and or simply don't care? As long as they can hunt! It is also not farfetched that they visited us swell as the engineer s since the engineers left us and want us dead...but these are all theory...we do not know until the creator of these movies let's us that is the only fact I can tell you! But everybody comments are awsome and all sound amazing and believable! But who the duck knows what is going on

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

osirus, man dude that is is what im talking about! this is true. WHO AGREES WITH ME?
nice job. ps, IM back from vacation and minecraft.

only the yautjas would come from a dif. planet.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Right

soo lets have more fun with this.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

they may not created them but if they did then they made something stronger then themselfs.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

I greatly doubt that the engineers created the Yautja. predators are millions of years old, and have had space faring capabilities since the age of the dinosaurs, since dinosaur skulls have been seen in yautja trophy rooms. my guess is that they both came to be around the same time period and came across one another before the space jockeys were so powerful.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Unless they're time travelers, which would be a terrible movie idea.

Yeah, that would be pretty awful, the only reason i even watched prometheus was because our library had it.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

Two different universes which have NOTHING to do with one another.

Urggh. Even after all these years, I STILL hate crossover talk.

As stated earlier, predators don't exist in the alien universe but aliens exist in the predator universe. so its not really a crossover in my opinion. also i disagree about the comics and the first avp film, but avp:R sucked accept for the scenes with wolf or the predalien. you have to admit the predator homeworld was pretty cool, and the throne room was awesome. i personally think the wolf predator is the coolest of all the predators.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wolf ain't got shit on Jungle Hunter.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Nuff said

Oh and I looked up Alien vs Predator vs Terminator and this is one of the results I got:

Forum - Prometheus Movie - Alien vs Predator - Universe

www.avpuniverse.com/forum/7482-36.html

I once saw a picture labeled "Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop vs. Rambo vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Leatherface vs. Pinhead vs. Chucky... Vs. Godzilla."

BFGalbraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

What is the direct implied relationship between Engineer and Predator by the film? The Engineer's intelligent humanoid DNA seeding of worlds doesn't always come out carbon-copy. For example not only are humans considerably shorter and have less mass than Engineers, they also are much harrier. The Predators are probably within the range of evolutionary margin for error that the Engineers get when they seed worlds.

Much to the dismay of the AVP haters (again mostly Alien & Aliens (1&2) fans who like Prometheus and hate predators), it is VERY likely the predators have a lot to do with the origins of the Xenomorphs. What these haters don't realize is all of the stuff in the franchise after Predator (1) and Aliens (2) is all Dark Horse Comics, which inseparably fused Predator & Aliens VERY EARLY ON in covering both franchises. Basically IMHO the predator itself was the best explanation for the space jokey, hence the trophy case in the end of Predator 2.

So if you say Predators aren't part of the Alien universe that's fine as long as you exclude all alien films after Aliens as well. If you actually enjoy the Alien universe as it is fleshed out through the entire series, then sorry haters, as of Prometheus it's very clear the predators ARE a part of the Alien universe.

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Until they make that relation between the Predators and Engineers then no, no way. We can fantasize and bring out information that we thinks makes sense but ultimately the films have yet to say they are related, so for now it is a definite no.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wonderful points, chief. With your gateway explanation, I can now get this thing off my chest that is my belief, by which I mean it is now time to show you I believe in my beliefs as much as you believe in your beliefs.

Not only is Prometheus CLEARLY connected to Predators (clearly), but I have something that will blow all of you!

Away!!

Predators are also connected to the universe of "K-On!!"

K-ON-Episode-6-English-Dubbed.jpg

Think about it. K-On!!, animated by Kyoto Animation, is set in the real world. Predators, produced by a movie company, is also supposedly set in the real world. Holy shit!!

Further more, look at their designs. They look like humans, but they have bigass eyes and they all have the same face. Kinda like humans, but not - sorta like Predators, am I wrong? Therefore, the members of After School Tea Time are probably within the range of evolutionary margin for error that the Engineers get when they seed worlds.

Much to the dismay of anime haters, it is VERY likely K-On!! and Predators are related. What these haters don't realize is that K-On!! and Predators are both set in the real world, and that Prometheus is also set in the real world. K-On!! takes places in Japan. Japan exists in the AVP universe because of Yutani. Yutani exists as a part of Weyland-Yutani. Weyland got killed by a Predator. Weyland also got kILLED BY AN ENGINEER! I can't make it much more clearer than that.

But what you don't realize is the girls of K-On are also the ancestors of the founders of Yutani corp. Wow!!

So if you think K-On!! and AVP aren't related, that's fine as long as you exclude all the films ever made. If you actually ENJOY the franchise like a true fan would, then sorry haters, as of the K-On!! movie, it's very clear what's clear.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't hate the AVP films, I like all the alien and predator films, I just feel the AVP movies could have been filmed better is all. Near the beginning of AVP:R when you see the trophies, on the left side there is a helmet/skull that looks a lot like the original space-jockeys helmet/face.

Also there are skulls of prehistoric beasts such as the Triceratops in the trophy room as well, suggesting the predators have had space faring technology since the age of the dinosaurs(though probably less advanced than their current vessels), so I doubt the engineers seeded the predators, I think they evolved on there own and are decently matched to the engineers.

I don't think the engineers would tolerate one of their seeded species hunting them, so I think the Yautja are there own thing entirely, the space-jockeys being just another elder race to them.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

@bloo

just like predators are in spongebob! it is clear that spongebob is in the sea, and in real life, the sea exists! and predators are supposed to be in the real life! so are engineers! it is now very clear that spongebob is a weyland yutani expiriment!

predators are conected to the slender man too! because the slender man likes the woods, AND THE PREDATORS LOVE THE JUNGLE! THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, AND THEY BOTH HAVE TREES! IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE CONNECTED TO THE ENGINEERS BECAUSE HE IS.... black.... no racist.... black goo.....

is it clear to all of you now?