superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i like your storys man! if the story will continue, can you please add my name as ginta?thank you!
:)

and i am a pred,by the way

dude,when are you going to post the next chapter?i am going to keep this topic at the top of the forum page,so as to let you easiler find it.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

first of all dont!,if you keep making anymore posts like this its spam!,i appreciate what your doing for waralien but people are busy,so please just wait patiently like the rest of it.
(sorry for spam,feel free to delete this mods)

ok,but i really enjoyed reading his storys.and one more thing,waralien,there is too many names and i cant remember who is who sometimes .maybe you should let 1 of them die?

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Ok I appreciate the help and all but for now just comment on what you guys think of the story. And for adding new characters, sorry guys. That request has been gone for long time. This story is nearing its completion. So please don't ask about me adding you to the story. And another thing, JUST GIVE ME TIME!!!!!!!! My computer previlages were taken away sometime ago. I'll be able to start to day on another chapter.

dude you should really think on having a second story .it is just so damn great.

alienwarrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

This story is addicting u are awesome

also when will the next chapter be made i got to find out to bad about bayne

Er, he's dead. The alpha ripped his head clean off. Thats why Ravage went crazy attacking the alpha. He wants revenge paid in blood.

yeah i know hes dead I meant what happens next in the story

lets just wait

Here it is. The long awaited chapter of the hit series.
Sorry if it seems short. I was rushed on time when I did it.

Chapter 17:

Alien vs. Predator: Annihilation

Chapter 17: Chaos

Nothing could describe what was going on at the moment. Sounds, loud enough to make peoples ears bleed, echoed in the hanger no louder that a feather hitting the ground. Xenomorph bodies lay charred and burned. Predator warriors who had fallen lay battered a bruised. It was chaos. The Xenomorphs continued to swarm what little that remained of the blooded warriors. High atop, the few surviving humans fired off what was left of their rounds into on coming Drones and Warriors.
Ravage was seeking to eliminate the one who had killed is ally, his friend. He looked up; the Alpha was descending the walkway to join the rest of its brethren in the chaos. Ravage took his chance. He charged through the mass of enemy and ally combatants. He dodged on coming swipes from Xenomorph claws and tails. He narrowly avoided a plasma cast from a fellow hunter. Just as he got into the thick of the mess, he saw it. The Alpha was apparently seeking him out as well. Several Xenomorphs that had been in the way were broken and bashed as the Alpha made its way to Ravage. Both looked at one another. Not one twitching the slightest as the carnage all around increased.
Then it happened. Ravage, with a mighty battle cry, charged head first into the Xeno. The Xeno was caught mid-waist and was trying to bash Ravage in the back until it hit a support beam for the walkway. The damage already done was enough to bring it to breaking point. This sudden action caused the walkway to break off. Both Ravage and the Xeno were buried in rubble as the walkway collapsed on them. The humans who were positioned on the walkway retreated into the ship just in time as the carnage ensued.
Ravage was numb but not dead yet. He stood up brushing off the rubble on him. He turned his attention to the remaining Xenos and hurried in aiding his alleys. The first Xeno he came across had its back to him. Ravage grabbed the Xeno and pulled back on the head. The Xeno screeched in pain as its head was tilted back. Its exoskeleton slowly cracked and broke as the head met with the back. The Xeno began screeching louder as its neck began to rip. Acidic blood started to spurt in small amounts as the muscle tissue was ripped apart. Then with an almost cynical smile, Ravage twisted the head. The head of the Xeno ripped off with a sickening crack. The tissue of the neck tore off leaving bits of flesh and inners dangling off from what remained. The body fell forward and blood gushed forth as it hit the floor with a loud thump. Ravage roared and almighty roar that caught the attention of several Xenos nearby. They charged him.
Out of no where, Leandros8 leaped over them and with a following swipe. The Xeno’s upper half of their heads departed with the rest of their bodies.
“Ravage, we must fall back. I got a message from the elder saying that they’re going to destroy the complex.†Leandros8 shouted.
Ravage remained quiet. He was looking at the remaining Xenos. He noticed that they were falling back. Apparently, they knew staying any longer would hurt their hive more than it already was.
“Leandros8,†Ravage started. I’m going to destroy the infestation from here. Once action has been done signal the elder to commence with his cleansing.â€Â
Leandros8 looked at him in disbelief.
“What are you saying? You’re going to kill yourself in order to destroy the vile beasts?â€Â
Ravage just nodded in reply.
Leandros8 stared at him for a few minutes longer. Then he signaled the rest of the group to follow him. The Xenomorphs that had remained retreated in a hurry.
Ravage looked up at the departing group. Leandros8 looked back at him. Leandros8 knew that it wouldn’t matter how much he tried, he couldn’t change Ravage’s mind.
Ravage did a final scan of the place. The humans inside the vessel were making final preparations for their departure. In all the chaos, Ravage forgot the one human that had descended to the battle ground. He lay next to some crates. Several blows to his chest were visible.
Ravage gathered weapons from his fallen brethren and made his way to the nest. There he would end it all. As he left through an access path, he heard the engines of the ship the humans were in fire up. They were no longer a factor in his mission.
As he walked he could hear the creatures gathering up the last of their forces in a final attempt to defend what remained of their hive. He didn’t cloak as he entered. He wanted the creatures to see their death bringer. He was going to silence the monsters once and for all.
Bringing out two war blades, he called out a challenge to any willing Xenomorphs. Several Warriors replied charging him down. He thrust both blades forward, impaling the heads of two of the attacking Xenos. He withdrew them quickly and swung them around. Another Xeno lay dead after his followed up combo. He then hurled the blades. The blades pierced a Xeno sticking it to the wall as it bled to death. Ravage pulled out several smart disks and hurled them at any Xeno he could target. The scene was right out of a Predator tale. One lone warrior against all odds, bodies lay on the floor at his feet slain and defeated.
After awhile, Ravage noticed that the Xenos were backing off. He wondered why.
A piercing pain in his shoulder answered the question. He was lifted off the floor and thrown to the opposite side of the chamber with almost god-like strength. The quickly recovered to see what had thrown him. Standing there, covered in blood, stood the creature responsible for the chaos before. The creature that Ravage had left for dead under the rubble.
The Alpha had returned.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

This is good, I'm all goosepimply can't wait for the next one.

Goosepimply?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Goose bumps I think...

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

A simple lol will do.

nah, Im simply just surprised by it. Thats all.

i like it

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Nicley Done