navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

CuteFaceHugger. I answer your question: You dont kill Other Players til Atleast 4 most. You can attack other players before 4 posts, but you cant kill them. I think you can wound them, Ask Katam. There are Random/Computer Preds/Marines/Aliens to kill. In a hive theres an alien around every corner. without that it would be boring.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

As an example for all RPG newcomers, take a look at this "Stalker stood tall, his scarred & battered head sweeping from side to side, scouring the hunting ground for potential prey. His blades drew from their gauntlet as he prepared for combat" Try to structure your posts as if u were writing a novel, uninteresting posts like "I ran after the alien & stabbed him" are what will really screw the RPG over, try to add an extra level of depth to your posts, describe your surroundings, your opponents moves & actions, go into detail. The RPG will come off much more well-recieved if it pans out this way, also, try & read ALL members posts before u make one, half the time in RPG's some noob always just thinks "I can't be bothered to read through these few pages of text" & makes a post that completely contradicts what was happening in the set storyline & screws the whole thing up. Pls try to keep to these guidelines, & this RPG should proceed without a hitch.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ye thats what I try to do,

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

This is all helpful. sorry, which blades are the shorter of the two? wrist or arm?
Also im not in a clan, can i still play?

This space for lease

Arm blades are often the longer ones. Wohever, wrist-blades that are extended in length *cough* scar and concrete jungle*cough* can often reach further than the arm-blades.

Also, I'd assume that you cant, but maybe Katam will make an exception. You could be... err... a bad blood that pops in from time to time. Or a warrior from a completely different clan than Balatu or The Hunters Moon. But thats up to Katam.

Cheese is natures fudge. Napalm is natures toothpaste.
Lehma

Thanks for the info, wasnt sure what exactly arm-blades were, ill keep my wristblades thanks. Its okay if i dont go in, it will be interesting readinway

This space for lease

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

just to clear up some issues i see already...

use your very first two posts in the rpg to give a description of your character, the surroundings, maybe his background or history

there is a confusion about the rule stating the fourth post....the fourth post comes into effect each time u meet an opponent. for example: if navyspaz meets cutefacehugger, navy spaz has to make 4 posts before he has a chance to kill, same for cutefachugger. if navyspaz decides not to kill cutefacehugger becuase it helps the story, and allows facehugger to kill him, then if facehugger meets someone else, the forth post rules starts all over again. if u leave a fight then find them again, the forth post rule starts all over again.

you can kill non-member characters in less than four posts. if blackwarrior sees a random xeno ir marine he can kill him as he wishes. but if blackwarrior meets katam, or any other member...four post rule takes effect.

only the weapons in rules can be used. they can be modified, but they dont have special destructive powers. some weapons could be fixed, but for example, i'm not sure how a spear could ever be fixed, maybe a plasma caster if not too damaged, etc. no APU is on the weapons list so that answers the question.

keep track of what weapons u used, cuase in the case of predators, sometimes marines, most cant be used again.

the medicomp can only be used once and thats it, next time u need it, u die...preds can take lots of damage but if ur leg or arm is cut off, your powers are vastly diminished and u have a severe handicap that can be taken advantage of.

use common sense. and if u die no worries u live or live longer in the next one.

self destruct nuke, can have variable destructive options i think, u can blow up a mile across or maybe a little more, or even less than that, but at least talk it over with fellow members before u do that, so they can leave the area.

i suggest u first type out ur posts in Word or something so that spelling can be checked and so u can save it in case something happens u dont have to start from scratch again. then just copy paste and look over your post becuase the word sensor deletes words or group of letters.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

another thing, if there are cr@ppy post that screw up the storyline, they will be deleted without a reason offered. so if enuff members dont like it, or tell the mods, me or dd,it will be erased. period. no whinning, it doesnt work. :)

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Honour in death u may enter but it will be very hard for you being a new member and RPgist and having to fight every 1 else but u never know if u find a lone pred from another clan u 2 could temporarly help each other win.so if u want in post in the RPG list topic and il put ur name up.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Thanks Katam, ill do my best. Ive posted in the topic if thtill cool.

This space for lease

Ok dude il have a look right now.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

You know in concrete jungle he has the ritual smart disk that scarface uses in avp. can i use the same sort?.

CH.jpg

*sigh* please refer to the rules dude if it is there then yes if not then no.You said smart disc and that is on the list so i prosume you can use it.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Yeah it's just becasue some people say there a shruken when on concrete jungle it's a smart disk. sorry.

CH.jpg

It's ok dude just use alittle common sence and check the rules first then if it does'nt clear your qestion up then ask.

I am happy u ask cause i know you want it to work just alittle tyred with all this work im having to do.I aint planned much time for my self so i am having to rush things and i cant delay the RPG much longer are ppl will lose intrest.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Lol i dont they lose interest, i wont lol. and some people have got to undertsand that it's gotta be hard to make one.

CH.jpg

True, This RPG is getting crouded too looks like alot of ppl want in so i might have to have a limit on how many ppl can join in total.

Like say 30 since there is 28 in this RPG it leaves 2 more spaces for 2 more SS clan members to join.plus since if each clan had 6 members go into the RPG it would add upto 30 so that is rather gd i will add that rule soon.Looks like only 2 more solo or 2 more SS members join all other clans or full.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

sound like a good idea. Wonder who will get in?.

CH.jpg

Most probly SS clan members.Not many solo hunters and if there is i will lean more towards the SS clan since they most likly deserve it more the solo preds in my opinion.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

sorry death, only whats in the rpg rules

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules