***Announcement***

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

At some point today a new moderator will be inducted onto the team, please give him a warm welcome once we welcome him aboard the mod squad.

(And yes, it is someone based from this site, before you all ask)

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its gotta be katam.hope he has a short memory,as we have some history.lol

space.jpg

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"whoever created this is a master of suspense"-bender from futuramma

well it IS sortov obvious
congrats katam
or on the off chance that it isnt katam
congrats whoever

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im putting all my money on katam lol hes done a bang up job with the RPG (so far) anyway good luck to whoever it is

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yep congradulations stalker

if you say congrats and stalker it counts as a swear

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

congratulations st. :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

ehhhh Dont stir things up :( plz
EDIT: Thats to everyone, Lets just be glad that Stalker is Mod, and Congragulate him for it :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well Harrigan, do you dissagree, or are you jealous.

Now, we get he picture, Congrats, congrats, but Stalker is in the RPG and so are some of us, so Well done M8, now, there's an RPG to do, lets work on that, again, well done Stalk, you'll be a grand MOD.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I see it, Harrigan. But you can point out your opinnion nicer way, that's what I was looking for lol I know he haven't posted on the main board so much lately, but when you look back in time he've acted mature and deserves the position what have been given.

Katam did great job with the RPG and he've done great posts as well, it's hard choise but it have been made. And I don't see anything wrong in it.

If I could've decide I would've picked Donut just to get some female force on the mod team lol But hey, that's just me! *lifts her hands up* lol

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

congratulations to all!(just covering my options). Im sure whoever got it deserves it, well done

This space for lease

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well, congrats whoever gets it. I'm sure the mods will choose someone fit for the job for sure ^_^

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

New Mod :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

-TDN, great to see you again too. I've been in my clan, not so much on the public boards.

-Katam, if you could squeeze me into the RPG, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

kss222656.gif

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Im so curious who it is tho :/

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I was actuly thinking of starting it some point today if not today then tomorrow afternoon.

Dunno The Doc has a good chance i think.Since he owns a clan plus he has been here longer than me and i think he may be older than me.The mods seem to go for older members.That is why i do not think it is me.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Btw, what time tomorrow does the RPG start?

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

doc isnt a mod? lol i didnt realise, still reckon katam is the mod

sig.JPG...

Doc too would be a good choice, but it could be anyone. And oh yeah... When tomorrow is the RPG starting Katam?

HPEnhanced.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i dont know katam is doing a good job with the RPG so far but i think my money is on the doc

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

*smack on head*, I was trying to slightly hide the mension of the "backups".

HPEnhanced.jpg

Adsactly well that's if they have backup mods.Any ways we will just have to see.I must admit i do want Dave to hurry and put us out of our suspention.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.