navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Its Stalker :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah katam did take it well.regarding that no-one said stalker.he has got a lot of patience,so all i am asking is a little explination on the decision.no big deal,no secrets just want to know what stalker did to get the job as i cannot fathom it.dave said in his post...

we're looking for people who have always been cool under fire, not risen to the baiting of disruptive members, people who follow the rules and guidelines here and people who create informative and intersting topics/comments.

well u tell me what he has posted that is informative and interesting in the last 2 weeks.i'll tell you....absolutely nothing.so back off ok

space.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Katam took it well. I said not to expect too much. But calling others idiot a$$ kisser shows about bad attitude, and I don't like it. People in here want to congratulate Stalker sincerely, and you try to wipe that away. Katam would've been great mod, I don't doubt that, but the mods have made their choise and you should appreciate that. You can say you dislike their choise, but you can do it good and constructive way, not by cussing everyone out.

Ok end of this.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

well im not happy about it.

space.jpg

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Oh then, good luck Stalker i know you will turn out to be a good mod.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't wanna start argueing with you but you don't give me a choise. But think about it - he have been on the site damn long, posted and helped the nOObs to start and get a hold, he've never argued even he have said his opinnion etc. Hell ya, I would've been lost without his help. And now he's working on clan stuff, he have drawed pictures of the members, logo etc. Maybe he's not shown on the main board so much but he's active and reads what is going on. I've seen really good statements made by him so I don't see what is the problem?? Is that you write something in 2 weeks the requirement of being a mod?

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

still no word on the new mod?oh well good luck to whoever gets it.

space.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

All I can say is good luck & congrats to whoever the future mod may be

stalker.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

New MOD, hmm... good luck new MOD.

HPSig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im sure its soemone who will keep it straight and always has

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah congrats to whoever it is, and may he be a great mod

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

Lets hope it's someone good enough to keep this site straight like the rest of the MODs, and not slip and start something.

Hooo-rah MODs, hooo-rah.

HPSig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hope Thing's Go well for the new mod, and im sure he get along just fine lol.
And katam i think you would make a wicked mod lol.
C.H

CH.jpg

He said Later he will Announce the New Mod, no one but Dave knows who it is right now.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

True, I guess this site does need more mods around to keep things in shape. Dave, I do hope you guys (you, Deathdrop and other original mods) will return sometimes.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

I did, see?

HPEnhanced.jpg

HP Go to Sig topic :) lol

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Oh well il have to find out tomoz then when i get up.Night all.

congrats to the new mods by the way.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

I dunno who else it could be besides Katam, Katams the most active it could be. and he made the RPG :D

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Im thinking its Katam also, He deserves it :D

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules