Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Sooo people still think it's me.lol.Ah well should'nt have got my hopes up.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker?

Well... Stalk is now a MOD... hooo-rah, good work.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Like a wise man said:

Listen stalker is extremely professional, he's alwhown respect and has always posted, thats why he's the new moderator, hes not hot headed like a few people. He's the perfect man for the job.

And I back that whole thing up. Not 'cos I am friend with him but 'cos it's true. He've never caused problems, he've been loyal to the site and he damn right deserve to be a mod. Even tho katam would've be great mod as well but maybe next time, who knows.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

He hasnt made many topics on the Mainboard, but He has made some good ones in the clan and some good Comments/Replys, thats not just whats needed to become a mod.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

WELDONE STALKER M8 !

you deserve it my man make me proud.
Good luck with your position dude.

Told you people it aint me.lol.I have alot to learn yet before i become a mod.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

u liar katam!!!!!u love it and you know it

space.jpg

i know you will lock this.but i think you have made a BIG mistake.if you go by what dave said about being a good member and posting interesting and informative posts.....erm no offence stalker...he aint posted anything decent for ages.ok if he kisses enough and such hes going to get it but i cant seriously believe you passed katam over for this one.you have made a horrendous mistake.stalker has his friends and best buds on here and will benefit from preferential treatment(imo).and dont try and tell me different.you will see that you have made a balls up regarding this,mark my words.

space.jpg

k, Congragulations Stalker ^_^ You deserved to be Mod dude ^_^ lets start talking about that everyone ^_^

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

look im not trying to argue with you either but it was posted on sat that there would be a new mod.not a requirement of 2 weeks no,i agree,but you look back through the forum and he has started 1 thread in a month or so.so like i said,how does him getting the job sound justified to any old or new member,u tell me.if he does stuff in the clan fair enough but no one outside the clan(except mods)sees that and its hard for the rest to see what hes done to get the post as mod.not fighting with you predess i like all comments but you have to see it from my point of veiw

space.jpg

your on the right path to being the next mod.KISSING A$$!!!!!!!

space.jpg

It's all cool Harrigan i'm fine with Stalker i know alot of people would want me to be mod but i gotta a few things to learn first like to keep my cool when i get into an argument.lol.

Mabye next time guys i'm still going to be around so no wrys you still got little old Katam round here. ^_^

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Yea hes in Balatu also with us HP :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

It dont matter what could've happened and who anyone thinks should've been mod, we need to Congragulate Stalker :) it will only cause trouble and conflict if we start talking about that. cos everyone will have their oppinion. and it will get out of hand.lets just be happy for stalker :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

only saying what ppl think.he's got the job and it wont change so why post stuff to me regarding my supposed immaturity.

space.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Sorry if I shouldn't have done that, I just, don't want to delay the RPG, which I need to go check on anyway.

~EDIT~

Thanks for clearing it up Harrigan, didn't mean to insult, I just want the RPG to keep getting posts, sorry Harrigan, forget I said it.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

jealous.no.i never even thought i would be the guy to get it(ok maybe for a second)but i still think they have made a mistake.

space.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think u are emphasizing on the wrong 'requirement' harrigan. if u look at all his posts, u will see that they are informative and courteous while still following the rules. his attitude is not negative, nor does he look down on people.

Katam is an excellent choice as well, and he fits the same descriptions so he is definitely Mod material as well. just because he wasnt chosen this time doesnt mean he wont be ever.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

i'll stick to the clan room.im ok in there.no idiot a$$ kissers

space.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah that's really mature...

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress