Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

YAY!..........I wonder who it is

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

To the new mod: may the force be with you!Or something like that. Don't turn to the dark side!!! lol

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i wish it was me but its someone with more ranking points than me

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol yea I think so inferno

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hopefully we know who it is soon, cant wait

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Hee hee i dnt know what to think now.lol.I dnt want to get my hopes up just in case im not the chosen one.lol.

I thank you tho for suporting me it's nice to know some people would actuly think i would become one if it is me i will try to my best ability to make the site a more peace full and more home like place and i will keep order thats IF it is me but like i said i better not get my hopes up just in case. :)

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Cool well to who ever it may be im sure he was pivked for a good reason and i congratulate him on his new position well done to you who ever u are.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

lol.Thanx dude.We will have to wait and see.Can't be sure yet.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Oh i am sooo sry angus but an RPG has just started and i have made the final RPG list if u want i could sqeaze u in if you wish the hive an SS are helping each other in this RPG since not many SS members signed up.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Long time no see to you Angus. Haven't seen you around the site lately. Hope you signed up for the RPG, cause I'll meet you there.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Best of luck mate.

And Dave, great to know you're still around.

kss222656.gif

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

WOW !

I'm realy worked up now.I think that's 5 which has said my name now...could it be me ?

Ahhh i don't know.It is surprising how many would say my name.lol.I thank you all for your suport.

Dave is realy good with keeping a secret i see.lol.Still no word ah well i'l just hve to wait longer.lol.

Angus sure i'l put you in but make sure u can regularly post ect cause if not il have to remove you.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.