Why do you still visit?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Here's a question: Why do you still visit this site, despite the shape it's in? Whta keeps you coming back?

superxinyang, Yautja, 14 years ago

i come back cause i am a member of the hunter's moon clan

lilwreker, Yautja, 14 years ago

i come back to see if eneything is new.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well..Simple

Habit?

Seriously, this place is like..second nature and some of us view it as family, as others see it as making new friends, or keeping in touch with old ones (well wanting to anyway).

For me it's a combo of habbit and nostalgia.

TDN, Yautja, 14 years ago

Nostalgia mostly, and also a bit of naively optimistic hope. Nostalgia because of the memories of things like past great RPG's, some great members which are no longer here (they shall be missed).Naive hope because everytime something new AVP-related comes out (movie or game) I come back here holding out some hope that the site would become alive again.

mr_loco, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just signed up not too long ago, and what brings me back is cuz I'm a predator and a alien fan...

Ace, Yautja, 14 years ago

man i would say nostalgia too i dunno really ive always just kept comin back to this site

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

What's wrong with the shape it's in?

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hmmh good question. I guess it's curiosity to see how much more fucked up the forum can get lol

And to see if some of the old members I respect hangs around. I'm still alien and predator fan though but this site haven't given much new for quite some time.

I just meant it isn't as active as it used to be back in the day.

We wouldn't have anything to talk about even if it were.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well here is an interesting fact. This website was on the news. WHAT!!! NEWS?! yes, the news.

Can I have the link?

Honestly I don't feel like looking for it, but you can if you want.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just keep coming back to see whats new, whos online, who was online and whats happened.

It's also a chance for me to laugh with all the arguments that can happen and the random threads that pop up.

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

I still come back, knowing that people i know are here. This was my first forum, had some good times here.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

I keep coming back to see DeathWraith's avatar.

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

...I dont know, maybe because I type in 'A' in my Web browser and this site always comes up.

So we have about two pages worth of people who still visit, out of which about 4 still post.

THIS IS STILL THE BEST FORUM EVER WE'RE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well i'm not "still" posting cause i'm absolutely newborn- first reason i went here was simply my beloved AvP2 won't work, second reason i was searchin' some guys and gals still playing AvP2 online. Since the first reason is without a fix second one is not applicable.

Besides, i like the few chats going on here about Aliens, Preds, Humans et cetera. It's also a good opportunity to train my poor english.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just keep comming back because this site is cool and because I like the topics.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

I come back because it's fun here and I kinda like to see who's on and to see how my fellow clan mates are doing and just to see sarcastic posts by DeathWraith.