Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Indd aggree on the DW posts well I am also new like 4 months or so but I like it here I learn some interesting things here but I gotta say most off the recentr posts are off-topic but that's to keep the fun in the forum so it won't be a encyclopedia.

Is the first forum iv'e been in and I like AVP alot escpecially the !!!xeno's!!! but I hope in the future I can play AVP with my clan members to get some more contact cause all we have know is talk.

I just had some spare time so I joined this forum and it seems the spare time is well used.

Or it was the Alpha alien queen who ordered me to support the xeno's here cause i'm Epic

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I keep coming back because i love Shadowwall's spelling.

:D

Survivor88, Yautja, 14 years ago

I come back because this website is awsome

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

I keep comming back because this is one of the places where I can actually talk about Alien and Predator related stuff without someone rolling their eyes or fake-killing themselves.

mr_loco, Yautja, 14 years ago

Good reply man.. I visit too so I can talk Alien and Predator with like minded people and of course so I can get on Death Wraith's nerves lol

That's pretty awesome since the only way to get on my nerves is to be an actual idiot.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 14 years ago

all of the above

Why, cuz you're an idiot LMAO... Just playin Death Wraith, now it's time to calm down...

Why, cuz you're an idiot LMAO... Just playin Death Wraith, now it's time to calm down...

I understand you Loco xD but indd we have to stay calm so that there will be a person like DW and they go in a discussion.
And we sit back and enjoy the show xD

DW: so Your'e an idiot

DW2: By calling me an idiot you are the idiot

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 14 years ago

1.I come here because I love Alien and Predator related stuff and so I don't have to spend my time around some of the people in my family.

2.They're the type of people who will fall asleep while I'm talking just because it's me which really sucks.

3.Sarcastic posts by DeathWraith.

4.To see who's on and see who's gone.

5.This site actually has interesting topics.

6.Because it's really fun here.

Shadowwall and mr_loco, your shared sense of logic is astonishing. It is exactly the stuff that non-idiots are made of.

ChrisP, Yautja, 14 years ago

This was the first AVP site I found actually, before AVP Galaxy even. I've just always came here, only recently created an account and started partaking in the forums though. But it's a good site none the less.

However, if we do still keep coming here, why not beg the question: "UPDATES?"

Like, We don't want this place to go under like PlanetAVP did, so what's keeping us from pumping out the latest news? Or completing some of the pages here ont he site.

It wouldn't hurt. ;)

This site has always been "under", as far as i know...

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hi DeathWraith!

I still go to this site because it's fun and the game My Skull is fun.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

^

The Runner is crazy. I love crazy Runner's! xD

ChrisP, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well if it's always been "under", what's stopping some of us(staff with FTP or site-editting access), or Praetorian from updating the site every week or so? It's not that big of a task.

Indd but it may be hard for those capable of doing so.
Indd updates would be nice so I could read even MORE interesting things on this site.

Well, what's stopping Praetorian is that i don't think he really cares that much, he probably has much better things to do than update this site. This site works like so: You look for information and don't find it, you register, start a thread and ask a question, everyone complains about how this question's already been answered a million times before and then you become a permanent member because you hate me.