Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

By that, you're the very heart of the site, because without you the forum would be dead since no one would have someone to quarrel with. That's somehow very masochistic.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

That's why i'm here, i'm trying to keep it alive by telling everyone to leave so they'll stay.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

This is the first forum site I ever joined back when I was 10 years old, every time I return to an old forum site I also return to this one, it's just sort of comfortable here, sure the site was amazing back then and its run down, but I'm comfortable here, and there's nothing I dont really enjoy.

Nostalgia is in there too.

IceNeko, Yautja, 14 years ago

I come to this site because Mmy dead friend whom you may know as BloodHarpy told me about it and so I joined. I love this site for three reasons.

1.Because when it comes to insulting people no one does it better than DeathWraith! It's usually funny...unless it's me lol.

2.MY SKULL ROCKS!

3.Five words: Sarcastic, rebellion, awsomeness, humor and FUN!

the_doctor, Yautja, 14 years ago

well I've already wasted five years of my life coming here, might as well keep going.

"Because when it comes to insulting people no one does it better than DeathWraith!"

Actually, killswitch does it much better.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yea but we don't know killswitch yet so you take hes place :)

and I came here cause I bought AVP 3 or wanted to buy it and I thought it might be fun to start some clan shit and after the first post here DW started to play hes tricks on me so I suppose it might even be right that he actually has influence on the number of people staying on this site.

But I probably stayed anyway cause I found that nice spot on this site wich is called the Silent Assassins
Peterson saw the potential sub leader in me and this is where i am now.

sad isen't it :'(

WarBlade, Yautja, 14 years ago

What Shadowwall said. Although I just realized something DeathWraith hasn;t insulted ME yet! WHOOO YEAH!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well you won't be able to say that for long.

"Peterson saw the potential sub leader in me"

Peterson even had assassin or lilwrek as subleader... I don't remember which one. But i can tell you for sure, the best subleader in that clan is Titanosaur, even when he's not here.

I'm not saying i'm the best :D
I respect everybody in my clan even if they are not around.

No, what i meant was, Peterson made you subleader not because he recognized your immense potential, but because you were the only active member. I do agree that you are the only subleader he's had since TITANOSAUR who has even the slightest chance of getting that clan on its feet, but... ah, whatever. I shouldn't talk, both my subleaders are always away either with the army or with the job.

sad isen't it :'(
xD but thx

Active for LIFE !!!

IceNeko, Yautja, 14 years ago

I come here because Harpy's here and we've been buddies since she was 12.

ScaredWarrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just found this place but I like it here!

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

this place is interesting that all

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I still come to see my rebeliion and post random things that are awsome LLO>P>LLKNDHJSF YES

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Frankly, boredom.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I came back because I missed DeathWraith's sarcastic personlity and because BloodHarpy is awsome also.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Who are you? OH, you're in my clan. Yeah, i remember now. Well uh... come back often!