AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll be sure to be more active I've been kinda busy lately.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Same here hi Amerthyst.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

I haven't been here in a while but I came back because I missed everyone. I missed all the sarcasam, humor, stupidity, brains, my clan mates and the fourm!

Oh and I just wanna thank Deathdrop for making a new Sparring Chamber hope to make or get a request soon! =)

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

I came back because I was tired of ponybox. Bunch of whinny losers they give equestrian athletes a bad name.

Plus it seems more humor has arrived since I was last here, it seems that DeathWraith has a fangirl lol! =)

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy's hybrid picture. Is so damn fine!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Men are strange creatures. I come back here to see what's going on and everything and since the site has a new Sparring Chamber I can finally fight and improve my skills!

And just to humor you WarBlade of course I'm "fine" my mother is from Jamaica.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Be cool mon. All fruits ripe.

She got that fire in the dance that'll make them fella's run around hey! So exit from the dance floor so the boys want more!

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I come here for the humor also!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

INSULTS! They're funny and awsome as long as it ain't you being insulted!

Hey uuum Ice can Harpy drop it like it's hot?

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just got here yesterday but I came back because it's awsome here.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i suppose its because I've been here so long and that I am a hardcore dedicated Avp fan as well as a clan leader. So thats why i still visit the site.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Kickass BloodHarpy plus the usual sarcasism that's used by DeathWraith, Mebber, Deathdrop and whoever the hell else uses it. I was avoiding DeathWraith for a while but I guess he's back to normal. O rhwat he considers normal.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I come here because I am a big avp nerd and I like the people here.

"I was avoiding DeathWraith for a while but I guess he's back to normal."

Never fear, for i still hate your shit.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well Harpy, Neko and DeathDealer still log on so I do too.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Junior is still around, but why?
Well, look at it this way. I'm in the military and they do keep my sorry hind-quarters busy. I can't do nothing of it except to pass my leadership role to someone else.

Now, for the reason, I'm a Military Fanatic. I love anything and everything that is Military. Most Sci-Fi movies often dispicts the ordinary soldiers as the very few who would stand up to defend for their own race. Which may be them getting replaced by Genetically Enchanced Super Soldiers, or getting wiped out by an alien race. I don't care, but the AVP perspective of the Military shows the unfaltering spirit of the humans.

In my own personal oppinion.

You guys can't get rid of ol' Kidd. LOL!

I still think you should be a mod...

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know I already posted back on Page 8 but I still must say I love coming here. I dont often, I rarely visit this site, and I'm sorry but when I do I just feel nostalgic. And because I know some of the people here that I've gotten along with since I joined like Shadow Watching, Predatoress, and Deathdrop. I just feel comfortable here. It's my favorite Forum site.

I remember when someone said Doc had a "PhD in AvP"....still kind of funny too...