The aliens really won

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The aliens really one cause even though the queen sunk to the bottom of the ocean the aliens managed to kill the predetores and the aliens got wiped out also but the predalien was still alive at the end

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

man this is going to sound kind of weird but what if i said they all won. There was an alien left, the predators have probaly have had all the ritaul preds killed before and there would be more of them, and there was lex left

acesig.jpg

the-arbiter, Undefined, 18 years ago

they sent 3 in AvP because they were young... the veterains (how ever its spelt) hunt alone, the young warriors hunt in groups

but back to the topic.. i agree with blake aliens DID win because of the pred-alien, the queen will be alive because they are amphipious(alien ressurection)

Ya as a predator fan its tough to edmit but the aliens won by the skin of their teeth. However. 1.There is a single alien in a ship of highly trained hunters.
2.Ho is to say the predalien was on the alien side. Member on the last alien ... The half human half alien creature killed humans and aliens but spared Riply because they were the only two of their kind present.
3.Sise if the alien's won in this one the preds will win in the 2nd...Just wait and see.

Live,die. Do bolth with honor. Because its better to die with honer and integrity. than to win like a cowerd,and let thous beside you slaughter and be slughterd.

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

We don't know if aliens can survive in space forever. Plus the only reason it flalied through space I reckon is because they didn't have the tachnology or know how to create that effect effectively.

and technically only the humans won, as they were the only ones to have someone go in and out of the temple and survive. Scar survived until the queen finished him off yeah sure, but he got face hugged in the temple, so he was bound to die. Plus Anderson was appealing to a new generation of fans aswell as people who just life a good sci-fi flick, so humans had to win.

but then again, nobody won, cause the situation was resolved.
SO really, it isn't over yet, so how can you declare a winnner?

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

To be fair, i do think the aliens had the advantage, but in the end, there was never going to be a clear winner as Doc said, that way i guess at least it keep the fans interested and waiting to see the results of the sequel.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

all the crew on the boat supposedly got onto the ice

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

what about the boat and its crew?

yep no1 really won because the survivers cant make a difference (apart from predalien if not found when fully grown)so whoever wins.... evry1 will lose....

didnt think about that. But if there isnt, she's screwed.

"Fear the might of El Gigante!"

thats true good point but the crew may have left vehicles there so she could climb on and run basically

I say no one won. All the aliens were wiped out(not including predalien) and all the predator were wiped out( not including the ones on the ship.) I say Lex died because she was all alone in the atic, she would have frozen to death.

"Fear the might of El Gigante!"

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah its pretty ironic that we would really win in a movie with the tag line "whoever wins, we lose". and the whole alien won, predator won thing is bull in the end and in any VS. film it will always be a draw.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

no they didnt and dude learn to spell

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men for I am GENFC death

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

that makes since TND

The Best Of Both Nightmares

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Predator fan say the Predators won because all the Xenos in the pyramid was wiped out, while the Xeno fan say the Xenos won because all the 3 Preds died while the Queen was still alive. Personally, I say the humans won(not because I'm biased) because the girl was the only one we see who is still there(on land) in the ending.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with predatorjay

The Black Warriors legend lives on. Haaahaaahaaahaa

well in my eyes i see it has it was a draw and the was dum becasue it was more about humans than aliens and predator i mean who is going to care about humans in a battle against two great creatures i think we only put humans in because he could think of only think else two words cr@p writer and if u are a fan of alien u will probaly say alien won and the same for preds but 2 me i think it was a draw but a advance to the aliens because they have the predalien but i didnt see the point of that really

~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~your heart tells you your true path~

They didnt come to help, they were there the entire time, watching.

"Wanna touch my hair?"

what did u think of the new beginning?

thats kinda the idea preds r still left in 100s aliens left in 1000s + the queen + predalien so then idea od the predalien will b carried uot 2 the 2nd film so the aliens really won since 1 participating in the battle is still alive the preds participating all lost their lives(no favouritism here just facts)