Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

you told me how big there ship was, not a good reason as why they won.

"Wanna touch my hair?"

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

The preds of ALL species is the LEAST one I would expect at #1. 2 died in ONE fight. Ok, that was py writing BUT STILL. Come on. Get real. To be honest, I think that Aliens would win, BUT... in Hollywood's view, humans will win. I would like to see aliens FLAT OUT WIN! Now when I say when I mean kill every other one of the species in that battle.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

first of all the ship the other preds were on was fing huge the one the tree preds were on were small as hell so there u have it i just told you what happen

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

The predator that got sent to earth in the first one was a pred in training man once they get a certian amount of human skulls they move on to hunt aliens to finally prove themselvse worthy

In Space no one can here you scream
Game over MAN

like u said she broke the code so the other predators should have steamed in and helped the loner,he was fighting the queen.surely one of the older predators would fancy having that trophy on his wall at home.

hay guys wouldn't it be great to have a pred survive start to finish.so we could see one with his trophys and gettin praised by the elders.a victory for the predators for once.

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok this is a Very Old Topic
Plz Dotn Bring them to the Top
i think we all agree it was a Draw

Oh This Is So Funny

theBatEffect.gif

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predalien. That defines a winning situation for me, the aliens always find a way to survive, and create a way to continue to populate their species.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

actually i think your right ace. rofl XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

To be fair, the aliens or preds did not win. Preds died and Scar was chestbursted, xenos got blowed up, and queeenin sunk to da depths, and the humans all died, except for Lex, who would've been dead if not for Scar saving her once or twice (or none, come to think of it). also, in AVP2, the predalien is dead in an hour i'm sure, because unless it starts cloning or is big as a house, no chance that it's taking out a shipload(shipload, sh!tload, get it? no? sorry...) of preds.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

i gess that makes sence

but what about the predalien

It might show the predalien in AvP2!

i no that

YoungBlood81, Undefined, 18 years ago

Humans and Preds Won, there is no doubt about it.

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

I agree with shorty no one won.

YoungBlood81, Undefined, 18 years ago

Humans and Preds won, the human was left at the end, and there were preds at the end.

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

This is a late reply but ya the aliens can survive deepspace whats to say it cant survive water

Live,die. Do bolth with honor. Because its better to die with honer and integrity. than to win like a cowerd,and let thous beside you slaughter and be slughterd.

i think no 1 really won

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well heres my two sense...

So the queen fell in the water and no one really knows what happened to her. Now RUMORs have it that one of the next Alien films will take place when the Aliens are on Earth.

If this is the case I think it could be possiable that the Queen in AvP could resurface in one of the newer Alien films. Just sepculation though.

As to who one. Will I saw it as the humans one. Everyone else that was INSIDE the pryamid died. Granted the queen may not have but shes definatly gonna be coming out of there anytime soon.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.