Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think u all have good points, neither pred or alien won, queen may still be alive, predalien born, still hundreds of preds left, but u hav got 2 admit somthing like that wud happen

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes but 1 survived till the queen its true he got killed by it but sometimes preds win and sumtimes they dont so if the girl hadnt intervened the aliens would have died (the self destruct device)and it is just a test of their strength so those guyz didnt qualify
so no it wouldnt have been better m8 sry
and sry fer being quick at typing + surveying

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in the original script was there not supposed 2 be 5 predators.that would have been better,considering how easy the first 2 died?

alienhunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

mate they were there while he was fighting
its just that the predators
can interfear in the battle because of there honuor cr@p they have!
so they waited till the end of the fight

damn you bet me shazui

-Hunters here so run like hell1!!!-

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes but that is the rules of the predator only those 3 can fight them no1 else may intervene the code was however broken since that girl intervened and took th preds kill of the queen so he was waaaaaay p@ssed and if he was still alive would have made her head a trophy and given it 2 her lol

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the predalien will come
and every living thing will succumb..

you would have been really mad if u were the last predator. you die and 30 seconds later another 5 turn up.

nice pic in your profile by the way.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Definately not the fans that's for sure.....

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

no i would say the preds won and no i dont want to touch ur hair

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Thats what i said, but everyones entitled to there opinion...

"Wanna touch my hair?"

ohhh but they came to help but they were just to late what makes them still preds so they won

I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

NO ONE WON!! As easy as that! You could argue humans as in saying "Lex fought and lived!" Or, "Preds killed all aliens!" Or, "A predalien came out in the end!" There is NO WINNER!

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

hey they were in the movie whats makes them other preds so the preds won so just accpect it

godd@amit, all the preds died. do not include the one's on the ship.

"Wanna touch my hair?"

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think Humans won, cause humans made the movie, so therefore humans are like god and can do anything.
ROFLMNAO!!! (Just kidding)

It's like they say in History, Nobody ever really wins a war there are casualties on all sides.

There cannot really be winner decided anyway until on or the other species is completely geneocided.

The reason is, (purely in my opinion of course) AvP is a small battle, The Yuatja's normal routine rite of passage hunt goes a b little bit awry when we intereferred with the processess and the aliens got smart and took advantage of the situation. the fact The Preds got to hunt and removed the alien threat (bar the queen debate), The Aliens escaped (Even If it was only to die or be thrown into an icy lake) and The Humans got their information, knowledge and Technology (the spear she is given) so everyone got their way in one respect or another, just with heavy comprimises lol

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

i am only including the predators who fought, no one on the ship fought.

"Wanna touch my hair?"

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

thanx alot m8.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

well i believe that is a hidden aspect of the rules i believe that there eis a limit on how many predators can be sent to take the ritual. but in my opinion i think that do not want to wage a full blow war on the xenomorphs when the ritual begins because where is the fun in that they can easily just nuke the entire hive and get it over with. but the thing is they like to be challenged, they like the thrill of the hunt.

so why send 3.in predator 1 he was alone against an unknown amount of enemies?

that is a good. point but remember they fight by a code of honor. i know she must have broken the code but this was the right of passage ritual that all coming of age predators must take and suceed without other predator aid besides the ones they are with. so that is why they didnt join in to help.