daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, the circumstances and environment the queen could survive in easily, and yeah, i'm sure she'd end up breaking the chains, unless....

The predators go to set up another location for their 'rites of passage' hunts and drag the queen out of the water....

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

no i won!!! ya there was the human at the end
and there were more preds but the alienpred is alive . it was a draw people!!!

Kharn, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the queen survived. i mean, she cound just break that chain, and crawl out.

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK!-

spearhead, Undefined, 18 years ago

in the end the film is carried on to number 2 so the saying still stand.

boards dont hit back

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

To get technical, then the last one standing was in fact the pred alien, so yeah, the aliens did really win.

Unless you count lex, but she's human and do we really want to count her?

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

as many have said before, i dont think there is a winner. to tell you the truth, at first i thought aliens had won due to the pred alien at the end, but if you do put it all to facts, no one wins. i wont even bother explaining why no one wins cause everyone already said it.
by the way guys, plz have an open mind to what everyone has to say even if you dont have that same opinion, and god forbid you to say"-species- won and thats final" you may not agree with them but if your going to get rude and cocky, keep it to your self.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

In any "vs" movie between popular franchises or creatures, winning is always relative. They shall never show any definite winner in any of these movies and keep the fans arguing on who's the winner. Fans of one creature will say that one wins, while fans of the other says that one wins. There's no definite winner.

You could say the Preds won because of all the Preds that you see in the end, but they weren't an important part of the movie so they could be discounted. I mean, they never took part in the Pyramid battle right? You could say the Xenos won because the Queen is still alive, but how do we know that for sure? Even if she was, she'll be stuck in the water for a long time. You could say it was because of the Predalien at the end but then that never played a part in the movie anyways. The only one who is left on land after the whole thing was the girl, so saying human won(an idea I personally support but not because I'm biased) is a more factual thing. But then the movie is called Alien vs Predator, so humans couldn't be counted because they aren't meant to be a part of the battle anyways. So nobody actually won if we're going with facts, it's all up to our speculations and who we believe, won the battle.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah Lex really won Chopper Celtic and Scar were wiped out the Grid and Battle Aliens were all dead

But Scar's Clan was still alive and the Queen still lived but the Clan left to space and the Queen either stowed away i nthe cargo or she is sleeping in the ocean

but Lex was still on walking

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow thats what i said .. maybe i should keep my words shorter like most of you :)

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com