Who agrees?

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

The space jockeys created the aliens:

look at there hives, and look at the space jockeys ships, they are very similar, aliens have a natural instinct to build hives out of dead things, like dead eggs and dead humans. Like the space jockeys.

Look at a picture of a xenomorph and a picture of the inside of a space jockey space ship, I bet they would look similar.

The space jockeys grew there ships, I would go as far to say there ships were living. Aliens could have been organic living machines. And aliens have a lot of machine like features, like the way the double jaw comes out, like a spring, they have leather skin. They have acidic blood. It looks like they were created the same SJ's ships were.

By looking at space jockeys, and looking at aliens, I can only conclude that they are connected.

I am not ruling out the possibility that aliens evolved naturally, I am stating my opinion, who has the same opinion?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i agree ...... since im a comic book fanatic

its all about idividual opinion

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought you said to drop it :U

but gejejega not me x3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Makes for an okay topic i guess. The arguement could follow into a place where it is needed other than the chat thread.

I dont agree, for many reasons which Crow and others stated, which makes alot of sense. But you can have your opinnions.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Funny, I seem to vaguely recall you telling everyone to "Just drop" this topic in the Free Chat forum...

I thoroughly disagree, my reasons why are all stated on page 126 in the Free Chat forum.

Crow-2.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

Crow (i copyed this from free chat hope u dnt mind crow)

says this

Okay. I'm going to end this. You want my beliefs? Here they are:

All we know is that the Space Jockey(s) had xenomorph eggs in its ship. We don't know anything else. Where the hell everyone gets this "they aren't natural" thing from is beyond me.

We've only seen one Space Jockey ever. And it had a gaping hole in its chest from a xenomorph. I highly doubt that Jockey allowed a xenomorph, supposedly its own creation, to kill it and crash its ship in the process. Especially when, if they did indeed make the xenomorphs, they would know exactly what they are capable of.

If the xenomorphs were created artificially, their genetic code would be amazingly advanced and almost impossible to solve to make the xenomorphs as physically perfect as possible. In Res, they had just BARELY gotten cloning a single human down, they couldn't even clone a normal human after 8 tries, and yet they were able to clone a xenomorph as easily as an imperfect human.

If they were artificially created, their genetic code would have been MUCH more advanced in order to prevent the xenomorphs from being copied by others.

If they were artificially created, their genetic code would certainly not have been as simple as a DNA strand.

There is NO proof that the Space Jockey's ships are organic or in any way or form related to xenomorphs.

The Derelict and the xenomorph concept art only look similiar because they were created by the same person -- H.R. Giger

If you see a gorilla on a truck, that does not mean the truck made all the gorillas.

A xenomorph's anatomy and biology are easily comparable to other creatures on the planet. They are also easily comparable to termites and certain breeds of wasp. There is nothing far off about them.

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

"All we know is that the Space Jockey(s) had xenomorph eggs in its ship. We don't know anything else. Where the hell everyone gets this "they aren't natural" thing from is beyond me."

Because everything in the space jockeys ship looked similar to aliens, very similar, aliens are VERY machine like, the way there double jaw comes out, "like a spring" and there acidic blood, and there all and all looks. The space jockeys grew there ships organically, and I would go as far to say that there ships were living. There hives are very similar to the space jockeys ships. To similar to just be coincidence.

"We've only seen one Space Jockey ever. And it had a gaping hole in its chest from a xenomorph. I highly doubt that Jockey allowed a xenomorph, supposedly its own creation, to kill it and crash its ship in the process. Especially when, if they did indeed make the xenomorphs, they would know exactly what they are capable of."

They probably were using them as weapons to fight against other space jockeys.

"If the xenomorphs were created artificially, their genetic code would be amazingly advanced and almost impossible to solve to make the xenomorphs as physically perfect as possible. In Res, they had just BARELY gotten cloning a single human down, they couldn't even clone a normal human after 8 tries, and yet they were able to clone a xenomorph as easily as an imperfect human."

Everything from the "original" and greatest movies point to it. Aliens have always been similar to machines and space jockeys. And I believe that they were trying to clone the alien the first few tries, and decode its DNA, but failed, on the last try, they remade the alien.

"If they were artificially created, their genetic code would have been MUCH more advanced in order to prevent the xenomorphs from being copied by others."

2200 years in a sci-fie movie. Don't tell me whats impossible.

"If they were artificially created, their genetic code would certainly not have been as simple as a DNA strand."

2200 years in the future.

"There is NO proof that the Space Jockey's ships are organic or in any way or form related to xenomorphs."

I gave proof.

"The Derelict and the xenomorph concept art only look similiar because they were created by the same person -- H.R. Giger"

The director would have told him not to do that if they weren't related.

"If you see a gorilla on a truck, that does not mean the truck made all the gorillas."

So.

"A xenomorph's anatomy and biology are easily comparable to other creatures on the planet. They are also easily comparable to termites and certain breeds of wasp. There is nothing far off about them."

The space jockeys needed the hive system, in order to create a more powerful creature.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

They should have created a smart militaristic race that could figure out how to curve space, and unkink it. Space tells mass how to move mass tells space how to curve.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

You know what? You kept whining for me to drop this topic last night because you couldn't win then, you're not going to win now.

"Because everything in the space jockeys ship looked similar to aliens, very similar, aliens are VERY machine like, the way there double jaw comes out, "like a spring" and there acidic blood, and there all and all looks. The space jockeys grew there ships organically, and I would go as far to say that there ships were living. There hives are very similar to the space jockeys ships. To similar to just be coincidence."

- I already gave you photographic proof that the ship and the xenomorphs don't look similiar. Their hives don't even look alike. Their second jaw also comes out slowly, as seen by the xenomorphs in Res, and acidic blood is just a low PH -- that's very easily attainable in an organism.

-You have no proof whatsoever that the Space Jockeys "grew" their ships, or that they are living. Look carefully at the inside of the ship -- it's all metal tubing. It's in no way organic.

"They probably were using them as weapons to fight against other space jockeys."

-You have no proof of this. We've only seen one Jockey ever, don't make claims you can't back up.

"Everything from the "original" and greatest movies point to it. Aliens have always been similar to machines and space jockeys. And I believe that they were trying to clone the alien the first few tries, and decode its DNA, but failed, on the last try, they remade the alien."

-Once again, they did not even fully remake a xenomorph. They couldn't even fully remake a human. And I already pointed out how different the Jockey Ship and a Xenomorph look.

"2200 years in a sci-fie movie. Don't tell me whats impossible."

-Okay, I won't, the movie will: IT TOOK THEM 8 TRIES TO CLONE ONE IMPERFECT HUMAN.

"The director would have told him not to do that if they weren't related."

-Um, maybe he would have if the ship and the xenomorph weren't both CREATED by Giger and COPYRIGHTED.

"The space jockeys needed the hive system, in order to create a more powerful creature."

-That is complete and total BS. A hive system makes the xenomorphs less of an effective weapon against other creatures, if they wanted a TRUE weapon against another race they wouldn't breed a creature with a centralized point of focus.

AvPUnlimited, all of your points are completely baseless and without proof. You're making your own argument a joke to everyone on this site by dragging it on. I suggest you take your own advice and "drop it."

Crow-2.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

In the rapping business, we call that an "oh snap!"

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

The picture says all.

pwnd2ni1.jpg
i cant resist XD

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Aliens WERE CREATED BY SPACE JOCKEY'S!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

No, Mishmuf -- we call that "Ridin' Dirty" -- what these guys are doing. Okay, Donut, you win. The gorillas win.

AVPu... take a look at Giger's other art and tell me what you see. They ALL look robotic for god's sake! Even the friggin' bird-thing -- the alien-women! And I don't even know what that is... maybe some other Xeno design...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

To me alien hives and space jockey's ships look VERY similar, WAY too similar. And I think that space jockeys created aliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

The origins of the Xenomorphs had never been fully explained in the films, but the expanded Alien literature had stated that the Xenomorphs were bio-weapons genetically engineered by an ancient race called the "Space Jockeys". Little was known of this race except that they were purported to have had created the Xenomorphs to fight an ancient civil war. Alien eggs would be used as "bombs" on an enemy planet and then the Xenomorphs would proceed to kill the entire population as they spawned. The Xenomorphs were then genetically designed to die off, but eventually mutated and thrived even after killing their prey. It is possible that a single member of the Space Jockey race escaped in a freighter or warship full of Xenomorph eggs, but was himself infected with a Xenomorph and killed. That could be an explanation for the large, fossilized humanoid figure seen by the crew of the Nostromo in the first film.[24] The expanded universe indicates that more than just one of the Space Jockey race remains alive, though their civilization is in ruins.[25]

An unknown amount of time later, the race was discovered by the Predators, a race of trophy hunters. The Predators then exploited the Xenomorphs, considering them the ultimate prey.

Production Of Queens

Another theory about the the production of queens is that when the queen suspects her life is at risk she lays an egg containing a super-facehugger, as a measure to continue the rule of the hive of normal Xenomorphs. This has been derived from the fact that in the movie Alien³ the queen was shown to have laid a super-facehugger egg that later impregnates Ripley and a dog (shown as an ox in the Director's Cut).

This is my theory. And others theories.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

What's funny is that you plagiarized that directly from Wikipedia.

How about you write out your own theory instead of blindly piggybacking on someone else's?

There is no proof to back the theory that Space Jockeys made the Xenomorph. At all.
Crow-2.jpg

yay for the edit button on wikipedia! where anyone and everyone can post whatever they want :D

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol ywah , do what crow does ,.... write your own theroy and then stand by it likes its fact... oh and cuss people who dissagree!!!

Its a great topic , post whatever the hell you want by the way .... its your choice

Dount next time, resist ... no one got pawned , its all about opinion , one person may dissagree with 40 , that dosent mean that the one person is wrong , numbers dont = fact....

lol ..... il just continue reading this topic , its good

Crow , try to deal with the fact that there isnt always an answer and somtimes people may dissagree

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Ok, I believe wikipedia's theory. So I am sticking by what they say, and you are saying that none of it is true because the artist has similar paintings?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The fact is, you have nothing to back up your theory or claims, if you had some sort of convincing or canon info, then fair enough. We went through all of this yesterday, & it ended with you altering your theory every 2 minutes because of how badly you were backed up against the wall due to the answers you were pretty much pulling out of his ass.

thorndesignssig.jpg

he didnt write is own theory, alot of people made it, and theres actual proof behind it which is why most of us agree with him and not unlimited. Crow hasnt cursed anyone out, so im not quite sure where you're getting that from... I think it would be alot easier to accept unlimiteds opinion if he had something behind it, but he really doesnt, which makes it a bit hard to side with him.
I personally dont care what he believes, but apparently both of them do care, and neither is willing to accept each others opinions/and/or facts so its really both of their faults for being so damn stubborn XD

as for the gorillas >_> they made me do it, i swear ;o;

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF