Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

If you actually payed attantion when you were watching the movie, you would have noticed that the majority of AVP takes place on October 10th, 2004, wheras Alien took place in the year 2122 as far as I can recall.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

"Its theorized more than evolution is."

That means absolutely nothing. More people believed in the geocentric theory, but that was proven wrong.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lmfao , great topic ... stick to your guns though unlimited , like i said, just because your backed againstthe wall by the majority dosent mean your wrong

one thing i will say is that the fork only has two extensions ... stop making sub exstensions mate ..... IF you believe the aliens were created , you believe the comics and there are facts to follow within that , dont make things up IF you do believe this ...... then they were NOT created to destroy the bloody predators ... the comics clearly state that they were created to help the sophiristines (Jockeys) reliev planets of there enhabitants and extemt the sophiristine galactic empire ,, the preds came into the conclusion long after

think of it like "Independance day" only instead of blowing the place up the sophiristine race used there aliens and instead of using the panets resources and movies on , the planet remained part of there empire and was enhabited by there kind

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

NO one knows a FRIGGEN thing about space jockeys and no FRIGGEN person except giger knows everything about xenos so both of u shut up avpu stop acting like you know everything and crow same thing and dont just think that something is impossible its a friggen movie for pete sake so just deal with it OKAY!!!!!??

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I sent an email to Ridley Scott himself asking if aliens evolved naturally, or if they were created by the space jockeys, when he returns my email, you will have you PROOF!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow said ""I can, and in three letters:

A
V
P

You don't know anything about Space Jockeys, quit acting like you do. You don't know a thing about their homeworld.

"""

well i do !!! lol

may i ask a question ..... well im going to anyway .... not trying to prove you wrong , im just curious , how does AVP prove that the aliens were around before the space jockeys

jbfjjjhrh.png

NOBODY POST A THING UNTIL HE RETURNS IT!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Um...Predalienking, this IS a Alien and Predator fansite, and this IS a site for debates like this...

It's funny, I hear people complaining that there are no good topics, but once one comes to fruition someone blows a fuse and asked for it to be stopped.

I highly doubt that email will be responded to, I am certain there are hundreds of thousands of e-mails which are sent to him every day.

Also, the different movies were filmed by different directors. Learning the belief of the director will not match the belief of the script writer, or the artist who created them.

I respect Killswitch's beliefs, but that is because he believes both the movies and the comics to be canon. Here on this site, however, only the movies are.

AvPunlimited, your theory does not stand because this is strictly from the viewpoint of each of the films. I have presented all of my reasons, backed up all my points with canon material, and I stand by my theory.

If your theory is wrong, or if it is questionable, and you do still stand by it, then don't throw it around on a fansite in which there are other theories that both question and defeat it.

For example, just a couple days ago you believed the xenomorphs to be spwaned from people who were already dead, and the xenomorphs themselves to be the living dead. This was shot down both by Killswitch and myself.

Crow-2.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

"may i ask a question ..... well im going to anyway .... not trying to prove you wrong , im just curious , how does AVP prove that the aliens were around before the space jockeys"

There is no conclusive evidence whether the space jockeys were in existence during the events of AVP or not, although just because they exist in the same timeline, that doesn't prove that they actually created them.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predalienking : how does know one know anything about the space jockeys you tit wank ..... there in the alien comics more than the F**king aliens.... you telling people to shut up does not end a conversation ..... stop filling in your complete lack of knowlege with an "Everyone SHut up" Childish twat , you here to talk about Alien and Preds or what ?

in case you guys havent noticed , awsome discusuins like this is why were all here ... lets try to enjoy them

* i know i have the worst sweraing problem ever , but bar this post i dont direct anything and anyone ..... so dont go getting offended ... lol i respect all of your opinion .... and cussing aint going to get me banned

** EDIT : lol damn you crow , you posted your
response to predalien king before me

jbfjjjhrh.png

Killswitch -- the timeline proves nothing, but AvPunlimited demanded to know where xenomorphs have appeared aside from Acheron. They were on earth in AvP.

He believes that the Space Jockeys are the sole creators of the xenomorphs, and they must have transferred them to earth.

Crow-2.jpg

right IF he returns your email and i posted sue me opens arms out and shakes head

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, I'm sick of this. All in all, it just about what sources do you believe are canon. If you think book and comic are canon, then xenomorphs were created. If you don't think books and such are canon, then just the opposite. I really don't care anymore. If they were created, great, we can fear them as the ultimate weapon. if they weren't created, that's still great, we can fear them as the evolutionary peak of perfection. In either case, their still the prefect predators.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Thank you Mishmuf, I couldn't have worded it any better myself :3

Crow-2.jpg

absoultly oh yeah and killswitch 2.0 i am a 11 year old ADHD kid so top that sucker and groove dance to the music dance to the music

863866_1.jpg

Oh and cheers CROW ..... good to see someone that can respect others opinions

and agreed 100% , the alien were obviosly seen else were and in fact not brought to earth by the Jockeys ...... though the jockeys desired a meeting with the human race , it never happened //

CROW :One thing though ... this site was created before AVP (Movie was released ... thus not only the movies are cannon , if anything thats completely srapped that statement... haha squire dont talk about the old day you werent around for

jbfjjjhrh.png

The most cannon film and the best alien film, was, the first one, and I respect Ridley Scott the most, and his opinion goes as cannon, and if you don't find his word cannon, Than the hell with you! AVP is the least canon piece of shit I have ever seen

And I know this is an AVP site, I didn't join it because of the movie, but so I could debate, RP, and have fun.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

hello i challenged u you at least give up i disgust come 0on give in and dance to the music

863866_1.jpg

*shrug* For the time I've been here, it's been anounced by numerous mods in their arguments that the movies are the genuine canon material on the site.

Not quite sure what it was like back in the Stone Age, but maybe you've been gone for too long, ya old coot :P

Crow-2.jpg

Unlimited, nobody was trying to disprove any of what Ridley had originally set out as non canon, so I have no idea where you came up with that thought.

thorndesignssig.jpg